Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Pierrette2 : (21 August 2014 - 09:43 PM) Keep the faith Mommmy. God is good and He will listen to our prayers.
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 05:18 PM) Thanks gwen you guys are so sweet.  By next week the internet should be off.  We do have an appointment with this apartment hunters and they find apartments for people with bad credit or evictions so I am hoping they will help.  Because my husband is going to start where I work so that will help with income but to late for this place we are in.  Will keep you updated as much as I can.
@  gwenblake : (21 August 2014 - 11:46 AM) I will miss you so much mommmy do know that.  I will be praying because I know there is a miracle around the corner for you and your family!
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 03:18 AM) Thanks Tink and Pierrette.  And yep it is just temporary, I know things will get better, I always try to stay as positive as I can.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (19 August 2014 - 08:38 PM) SO sorry to hear about this .... I'm sure this will be VERY temporary ... Sending you love, light and prayers. Tink    :give_rose:  :give_rose:
@  Pierrette2 : (19 August 2014 - 08:12 PM) We will be waiting for you Mommmy. Everything will go well for you. :grouphug:
@  mommmy : (19 August 2014 - 03:18 PM) Thanks guys, that does help.  The internet will be shut off sometime this week so might not be on for awhile.  One good thing if we go to a weekly place for awhile free wifi, lol.
@  BrookeRocks : (19 August 2014 - 02:04 PM) So sorry for you Mommmy... I wish I could help :-( I'm lighting a candle for you to my Buddha with a request for you with all my positive thoughts!!
@  gwenblake : (19 August 2014 - 11:24 AM) my dear friend mommmy please pray for someone to come out there and help you and your family.  I know that feeling.  I was in that same position once years ago.  Someone that I least expected came forward and helped me.  I thank God for her.  I know God will make a way out of no way!!!!  Glory!!!  I will pray for you and your family....Be Blessed!
@  Pierrette2 : (18 August 2014 - 11:05 PM) I'll send you positive thoughts too.
@  mommmy : (18 August 2014 - 06:46 PM) Thank you, I appreciate it.
@  Pierrette2 : (18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM) Mommmy, I'm so sorry to hear this. You can be sure that I'll be praying for you.
@  mommmy : (18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM) A prayer request needed.  Me and my husband and kids by the end of the month will be homeless.  I am working part time and my husband is looking for something.  We are hoping to find maybe a nice weekly place to stay until we can get another place.  Just scary right now so I need all the prayers I can get, thank.
@  mommmy : (12 August 2014 - 05:54 AM) That is good news and your country can't be as bad as mine when it comes to healthcare it sucks, lol.
@  BrookeRocks : (11 August 2014 - 08:59 PM) Good news!!! Finally, my fibromyalgia is recognized as a disease. I am granted now as a disabled worker!! It's very hard in France, we're a retarded country on many things! Just imagine that people who decide if you have the disease or not only have your medical folder. They never saw you, never talked to you... :-/
@  mommmy : (10 August 2014 - 02:21 AM) Oh I know hard to believe its August already.  Of course a part of me wants time to fast, planning a big vacation when we get our tax money next year so very excited about that.
@  BrookeRocks : (09 August 2014 - 07:09 AM) The week-end already!!! My God time is passing sooooo fast....
@  BrookeRocks : (06 August 2014 - 10:14 AM) In a month only Gwen... Thank you !!
@  gwenblake : (05 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) Have a good time BR!!! :)
@  BrookeRocks : (05 August 2014 - 05:26 PM) Yes !Her boss finally agreed to let her took the week she asked for, they are our best friends so we're very happy to be with them on vacation. Now I can't wait !!

A rant on Tracy Bregman

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 merlot

merlot

You know! I could of gone the rest of my life without knowing that!

• 115 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).  And yet her fans bitch about her lack of airtime.  Okay people - she has a lack of airtime because she doesn't want to work the fricking hours because she wants to be part-time to be with her family!

What I'm pissed about is that her refusal to work the hours affects Christian LeBlanc who is a hard working and gifted actor and should be front burner all the time, but it seems the only thing they have for him without his "wife" is being Victor's mouthpiece and sparring with his demented but funny brother and his evil whore of a mother!  Therefore, the writers need to break this marriage up, let Tracy Bregman have her housewifey part-time job just being in the background and appearing time to time.  That way, CLB can move on and enjoy scenes with actors/actresses who are willing to put in the hours.

#2 Sinny

Sinny

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:59 AM

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO I love it.. this is so true.. and I totally agree with you.. this is a great post

#3 evilsnugglybunny

evilsnugglybunny

• 148 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

no joke..great post..lol she really shouldnt be with mikey, and be holding him back...

#4 merlot

merlot

• 115 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

Well, gals, I think we're probably in the minority here because the Baldwin/Fenmore union is considered divorce-proof and sacred by most.  To me,
it's just a waste of CLB's talent.  :angry:

#5 Charisma36

Charisma36

Don't Let The Sweet Face Fool You!

• Co-Admin
  • 7,402 posts
  • Interests:Daytime soaps; Science Fiction; old movies (30's & 40's); animal lover; doing stuff on my computer; watching television; reading; cameras & photography; and lots of stuff I won't mention here. LOL!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:34 AM

merlot, on Aug 13 2008, 04:11 PM, said:

Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).  And yet her fans bitch about her lack of airtime.  Okay people - she has a lack of airtime because she doesn't want to work the fricking hours because she wants to be part-time to be with her family!

What I'm pissed about is that her refusal to work the hours affects Christian LeBlanc who is a hard working and gifted actor and should be front burner all the time, but it seems the only thing they have for him without his "wife" is being Victor's mouthpiece and sparring with his demented but funny brother and his evil whore of a mother!  Therefore, the writers need to break this marriage up, let Tracy Bregman have her housewifey part-time job just being in the background and appearing time to time.  That way, CLB can move on and enjoy scenes with actors/actresses who are willing to put in the hours.
Hi, Merlot!

I was wondering where you came by this information? I had always thought she was on recurring status by TPTB due to budget cuts, and not because she did not want to work full time. She has been on recurring status for many years now, and even with that she carried a big storyline when Sheila was running around, as herself and as the Phyllis look-a-like. Did she do an interview or something? Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

"If GOD had wanted me to see the sun rise, HE would have scheduled it later in the day!"

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Follow Soap Opera Lovers at

Posted Image

Become a Facebook Fan of

Soap Opera Lovers
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 kenerly1

kenerly1

Save water. Shower with your boyfriend.

• 49 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:42 AM

Sinny, on Aug 13 2008, 04:59 PM, said:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO I love it.. this is so true.. and I totally agree with you.. this is a great post
I had no idea that it was Bergman that was calling the shots...I agree break them up..even a great SL there..He is my favorite and now you have cleared up what I was wondering about his air time.

#7 merlot

merlot

• 115 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

[quote name='Charisma36' date='Aug 14 2008, 02:34 AM'] [quote name='merlot' date='Aug 13 2008, 04:11 PM'] Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).

#8 Sinny

Sinny

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

evilsnugglybunny, on Aug 13 2008, 11:51 PM, said:

no joke..great post..lol she really shouldnt be with mikey, and be holding him back...
  :blink: she really does hold him back and truthfully I am amazed he doesn't complain.. it is time to break them up.. and aren't TB's kids getting old enough for her to work more.. either that or quit.. I am not her biggest fan that is for sure.. and again today she is trying to look 20 at the stagette..

#9 kanick

kanick

• 1,147 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

merlot, on Aug 13 2008, 06:11 PM, said:

Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).  And yet her fans bitch about her lack of airtime.  Okay people - she has a lack of airtime because she doesn't want to work the fricking hours because she wants to be part-time to be with her family!

What I'm pissed about is that her refusal to work the hours affects Christian LeBlanc who is a hard working and gifted actor and should be front burner all the time, but it seems the only thing they have for him without his "wife" is being Victor's mouthpiece and sparring with his demented but funny brother and his evil whore of a mother!  Therefore, the writers need to break this marriage up, let Tracy Bregman have her housewifey part-time job just being in the background and appearing time to time.  That way, CLB can move on and enjoy scenes with actors/actresses who are willing to put in the hours.
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]

I LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE. THEY CAN JUST HAVE MICHAEL DO WHAT HE'S
DOING. BEBOPPING AROUND FOR VICTOR AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO
HE'S REPRESENTING

#10 Sinny

Sinny

• 1,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

merlot, on Aug 14 2008, 07:25 AM, said:

Well, gals, I think we're probably in the minority here because the Baldwin/Fenmore union is considered divorce-proof and sacred by most.  To me,
it's just a waste of CLB's talent.  :angry:
I don't see how anyone can be a fan of this couple.. they do nothing.. absolutely nothing.. I sure dont see what is worth cheering on

#11 Sinny

Sinny

• 1,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

[quote name='kanick' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:27 AM'] [quote name='merlot' date='Aug 13 2008, 06:11 PM']Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).

#12 kanick

kanick

• 1,147 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

[quote name='Sinny' date='Aug 14 2008, 09:30 AM'] [quote name='kanick' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:27 AM'] [quote name='merlot' date='Aug 13 2008, 06:11 PM']Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).

#13 Sinny

Sinny

• 1,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

ya I am sinshine from cbs

I am not loving lauren's looks lately.. she is looking mighty trashy..

but the problem is that TB does not want to work full time.. so it limits the story they give them.. I love mikey or I did.. now he is almost on existant and that has happened since they paired him with Lauren.. so for me I want them over.

#14 merlot

merlot

• 115 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Yep, Sinny, I say bust 'em up! :2  :2

#15 GwenDLynn

GwenDLynn

• 118 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:16 PM

Why do they have to break up for CLB to get a s/l or more airtime? There are a ton of ways they can explain Lauren not being attatched to Micheal's hip. Good grief, Dylan on Guiding Light is often referred to by other characters as if he is still in town, but he hasn't actually been seen by viewers for months!
I would like to see more of CLB also, I just don't think they have to break up the couple to do it.

Posted Image

#16 Charisma36

Charisma36

Don't Let The Sweet Face Fool You!

• Co-Admin
  • 7,402 posts
  • Interests:Daytime soaps; Science Fiction; old movies (30's & 40's); animal lover; doing stuff on my computer; watching television; reading; cameras & photography; and lots of stuff I won't mention here. LOL!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

I love Michael and Lauren as a couple!

They were so much fun when they were courting, and I remember especially when they were making out in the barn at the Newman Ranch, and hid under the hay, almost getting caught! They were sexy, cute, and fun as a couple!

I love the way they support each other so completely, like when she has a panic attack, the way he takes care of her! Even when they have big fights, they are still solid as a couple.

Too often in soaps, couples split up over small things, and move on to the next person the next week. No one seems to be able to maintain a healthy and lasting relationship. I love Michael and Lauren because they are THAT couple for me ... the one who stays together despite problems that occur in their marriage, or from without, like from Gloria.

Tracey Bregman was hired by Y&R in 2001, and offered to reprise her role of Lauren Fenmore as a recurring actress. Whether she dictated that choice or the show, I do not know. During these past few years, she has carried a large amount of storyline on various occasions. And, whether she is there all the time or not has nothing to do with how much time we see Michael.

I would be VERY disappointed to see them break up their marriage! Someone HAS to stay married on the show! They make a sexy, great and powerful couple, with a lot of life, love and fun left in them. Now, if we can just get the writers to get the show back on track, Christian Jules LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman will be able to come back strong with a rock-em, sock-em storyline!

What can I say? I love Michael and Lauren as a couple!

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

"If GOD had wanted me to see the sun rise, HE would have scheduled it later in the day!"

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Follow Soap Opera Lovers at

Posted Image

Become a Facebook Fan of

Soap Opera Lovers
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Sinny

Sinny

• 1,069 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

merlot, on Aug 20 2008, 12:07 PM, said:

Yep, Sinny, I say bust 'em up! :2  :2
I say bust em up too.. they are so fucking boring LMAO

#18 Sinny

Sinny

• 1,069 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:42 AM

GwenDLynn, on Aug 20 2008, 01:16 PM, said:

Why do they have to break up for CLB to get a s/l or more airtime? There are a ton of ways they can explain Lauren not being attatched to Micheal's hip. Good grief, Dylan on Guiding Light is often referred to by other characters as if he is still in town, but he hasn't actually been seen by viewers for months!
I would like to see more of CLB also, I just don't think they have to break up the couple to do it.
I think clb is being wasted right now.. and that is cuz he is hooked up with TEB. IMO anyways.. ever since they got married mikey has become a dull wimpy boy.. break him free.. I want him single.. he is much better when he has no one to answer too.

#19 kenerly1

kenerly1

Save water. Shower with your boyfriend.

• 49 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

[quote name='kanick' date='Aug 14 2008, 06:27 AM'] [quote name='merlot' date='Aug 13 2008, 06:11 PM']Now I realize Tracy Bregman is a mom in real-life but when she refuses to work the hours required to support a front-burner storyline, her character shouldn't be married to a front-burner storyline character like Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc).

#20 Babs

Babs

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• Admin
  • 2,501 posts
  • Interests:Soaps, movies, cricket, football, superheroes,reading, design.

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

This couple just don't have any interesting s/l right now. Lauren's abscence can be easily explained away without them breaking up.  But seriously this couple does nothing for me.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Follow SOL on Twitter Posted Image
Join us on Facebook Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users