Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  gwenblake : (30 January 2015 - 12:04 PM) Have a good week-end everyone!
@  mommmy : (25 January 2015 - 06:09 PM) You too Gwen
@  gwenblake : (25 January 2015 - 10:48 AM) Have a nice Sunday everyone!
@  Babs : (20 January 2015 - 10:18 PM) To those wishing to make a donation, please click the Subscriptions button above in the menu bar. It is located just under the logo and follow the instructions.
@  Babs : (20 January 2015 - 10:13 PM) To those asking about any payment. Its not a payment, its a donation towards the cost of keeping the board running. Its absolutely voluntary.
@  Babs : (20 January 2015 - 10:12 PM) Hi guys, if you still can't post please scroll down to the bottom of the board, to the left you will see 'Change Theme'. Click on that and choose IP Board. The board will change its look but you will be able to post.
@  Alix : (20 January 2015 - 03:05 PM) I believe I know the reason for not being able to pay the dues: my PayPal account was created with a different e-mail address, even though the two are linked, it doesn't work on PayPal. Can we do something about it, Babs?
@  zacsmom : (20 January 2015 - 02:50 PM) Thanks Tink it worked
@  mommmy : (19 January 2015 - 08:57 PM) It worked thanks Tink
@  Tinkrbl40 : (19 January 2015 - 05:13 PM) Gals, Babs asked if I was still using the pink background (Celtic Rose) and was. I went down to the lower left corner & clicked on CHANGE THEME and clicked on IP Board .... it turned blue & white and I could post again! TRY THAT. :geek:
@  mommmy : (19 January 2015 - 04:00 PM) Oh ok sorry I would never donate there is so many ones that are free to run. But anyway I still can't post either
@  zacsmom : (19 January 2015 - 02:31 PM) I still cannot post. I cannot contact Babs or anyone so if someone can let them know. I can poast in the shoutbox only. What a bummer.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (18 January 2015 - 08:48 PM) I can post again!! Yipee!! :yahoo:
@  Pierrette2 : (18 January 2015 - 03:36 AM) No Mommy, you don't have to pay. It's free but I know that it costs something to the administrator to keep it open. That's why, when I can, I give a little something to help.
@  mommmy : (18 January 2015 - 03:12 AM) I actually PM'd Babs and she didn't say anything just she would look into it and I haven't heard back yet
@  mommmy : (18 January 2015 - 03:10 AM) If that's the case I am leaving you shouldn't have to pay to post doesn't make sense
@  mommmy : (18 January 2015 - 03:10 AM) Ok so what, you have to pay now to post?
@  Alix : (17 January 2015 - 03:18 AM) I have to say that I went this far but couldn't pay through PayPal. I remember having that problem previously...Babs, help!
@  Alix : (17 January 2015 - 03:17 AM) P@-click on "Subscriptions" above left, check the forum, scroll down and click "Continue to select payment method" then follow instructions.
@  Pierrette2 : (16 January 2015 - 09:23 PM) I also tried to make a donation but I couldn't find the place where to do it.

Photo

The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers