Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  mommmy : (22 April 2014 - 08:53 PM) I have a shirt on that says Happy Happy Happy so take that to heart and don't worry about that other job not worth it.
@  zacsmom : (22 April 2014 - 12:56 PM) Thanks Gwennie. It also doesn't hurt that iget a 20 dicount.Cha ching. Let's just hpe idon't spend all of my paycheck. I may end upowing them at the end of the pay period.LOL.
@  gwenblake : (22 April 2014 - 11:21 AM) zacs you will have peace of mind and now you can try for another job.  You don't need a job you can't be happy on.  I am so proud you made that decision....Good for you!!!  Good morning everyone!
@  zacsmom : (22 April 2014 - 11:09 AM) You guys are the greatest. I was sick all night because I was so upset and threw up this morning. I have to return aprons and shirts this morning and I am going to refuse to say a word. I was just thinking that 12 people have walked out without giving notice in the past 2 yrs. Seeing that we only have 20 people, that is a 50% turnover.Those statistics show that it wasn't just me.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 April 2014 - 05:22 AM) Zacsmom, I'm sending you positive thoughts and I wish you the best with the new job.
@  Heart824 : (21 April 2014 - 10:21 PM) Well now you have a better job to give it all.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 09:57 PM) Thanks so much Heart and Mommy. Why do I feel like such crap though. I gave that job all I had. I just feel bad.
@  mommmy : (21 April 2014 - 09:46 PM) That is good glad you quit especially since you have another job you don't need that crap.
@  Heart824 : (21 April 2014 - 09:30 PM) Good for you Zacsmom.  Someone actually gave the notice and they treat you like this.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 09:19 PM) It's done. They were just awul to me today. A bunch o stu happened and my boss said if you don't like it just go. So I'm gone. My new boss has me already scheduled or the week. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
@  mommmy : (21 April 2014 - 03:42 PM) Yep just think of it that way all the weeks you have had to endure this job and now its only 5 days, it will go quick.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) I have to go back to the old job today to finish the week. Uggg. Just don't want to be there. But alas it's just 5 days.
@  mommmy : (19 April 2014 - 10:28 PM) That is very cool zacsmom, I know it sure makes a difference when you have a job you love.
@  Heart824 : (19 April 2014 - 05:48 PM) Great Zacsmom
@  zacsmom : (19 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) Started my new job and I love it.
@  gwenblake : (19 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) Happy Easter everyone!!!
@  mommmy : (19 April 2014 - 02:04 AM) Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter.
@  Heart824 : (18 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) You too Gwen
@  gwenblake : (18 April 2014 - 03:31 PM) Have a Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Day.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 08:38 PM) Thanks Heart.

The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers