Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Alix : (23 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Oh, gosh! I meant to watch Ronn Moss after reading your post, but then forgot at the last moment :cray:
@  gwenblake : (23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM) Hi everyone, I am still busy taking care of my 6 yr old and 10 yr old Grand Kids and it is a job!!! Take care!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) HEY GUYS!!!    Ronn Moss is on CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP tonight.  I'm recording it!  LOL
@  mommmy : (22 July 2014 - 03:10 PM) Oh wow that is awesome, congrats Pierrette.  My daughter turned 15 today that is also hard to believe.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 July 2014 - 05:15 AM) Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary of marriage. Time goes by so fast.
@  mommmy : (21 July 2014 - 11:26 PM) Oh yeah it is getting better and finally Ben's secret will finally be revealed.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM) Mommmy, I haven't watched all the episodes of Y&R from last week but I will make some comments later. This show is good.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:28 PM) I've watched last week's episodes of B&B and it took me less than 30 minutes because I used the ff button many times. It's worst than ever.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 11:40 PM) Its actually been slow for quite awhile but glad to see you back Pierrette.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (20 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) Welcome back, Pierrette ... I've missed you!!
@  Pierrette2 : (20 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Hi Mommmy, I'm back. It's summer and many people are on vacations.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM) This board seems so slow anymore kind of sad.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 06:16 PM) That is so true, and when he is home he does really good at cleaning lol.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 01:12 PM) Well look at it this way, he has two weeks to get to all of those "Honey do" jobs that he's been putting off.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thanks and my husband found out he got the job it won't start for a couple of weeks but I am so happy that he got it.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Great news mommy and best of luck to your husband.
@  mommmy : (18 July 2014 - 02:49 PM) Well I have a job starting next week and my husband goes in for a second interview today so keeping my fingers crossed he will get the job
@  BrookeRocks : (18 July 2014 - 06:42 AM) Mommmy, I hope everything's gopnna be fine for your husband...
@  mommmy : (16 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Thanks gwen
@  gwenblake : (16 July 2014 - 12:43 PM) I will be praying for you and your husband mommmy!

The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers