Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Babs : (03 March 2015 - 04:29 PM) Great! :thumbsu:
@  MissK : (03 March 2015 - 04:28 PM) Done!! Thank you Babs!!
@  MissK : (03 March 2015 - 04:18 PM) YES !! Just waiting for you to change my name and everything will be fine ! TY
@  Babs : (02 March 2015 - 03:29 PM) You should be able to login and post now
@  MissK : (01 March 2015 - 11:42 AM) I am on IP Board Alix but still I have to go on private browsing to sign in and post, otherwise, it doesn't work... I'm trying to work things out with Babs, we'll see...
@  Alix : (28 February 2015 - 02:37 PM) LOL, RB! Change your skin :thumbsu:
@  Babs : (27 February 2015 - 01:22 AM) BR, change the skin theme. Scroll to the bottom and choose IP Board.
@  MissK : (25 February 2015 - 12:27 PM) Hi everybody, as I have hard time posting with this profil, I'm deleting it. I created a new one, MissK and won't be able to use the shoutbox so I wanted to tell you that Brookerocks doesn't rock anymore :-(
@  janbishop : (24 February 2015 - 08:57 PM) Does anyone know of other boards to go to? I really don't like boards that bash Brooke too much but I do love to talk about the show. Thank you for your help.
@  janbishop : (24 February 2015 - 08:56 PM) Hey I can use the Shout Box now. Thank you
@  Alix : (24 February 2015 - 04:04 PM) Gert, where are you, darling?
@  gwenblake : (16 February 2015 - 11:47 AM) So glad you all are not hurt that bad! God was watching over you! Be Blessed and I will be praying for you all.
@  zacsmom : (15 February 2015 - 02:08 PM) Thanks Tink. Thank God they were both OK. Older son is still real sore and bruised because of the airbag. He is going to the Dr. tomorrow to just get an x-ray in case he has a broken rib. Other wise he and little one are OK.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (13 February 2015 - 03:21 PM) Zacsmom, I hope your sons are feeling better. Metal and rubber can be replaced, but not human life. God bless! Tink
@  zacsmom : (12 February 2015 - 01:13 PM) Lousy day yesterday. I witnessed my 8 yr olds bus being hit by and uninsured lady yesterday. Nobody was hurt, Thank God, but the kids were stranded on the bus for about two hours. Then in the afternoon, my 26 yr old totaled his car and is bruised and sore from the airbags. The drivers here in Houston because of all the road construction are out of control. People keep cutting in front of other drivers even though there isn't any room. The guy cut in in front of him and then proceeded to slam on his brakes and my son hit him so even though the accident was caused by the other person, Brian was at fault because he hit him. So unfair. This child never gets a break. So two wrecks in one day. Brutal.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (10 February 2015 - 11:50 PM) Just wanted to post a WELCOME TO JANBISHOP .... :goodjob:
@  gwenblake : (07 February 2015 - 01:29 PM) Have a wonderful week-end to all of you on SOL!!
@  gwenblake : (30 January 2015 - 12:04 PM) Have a good week-end everyone!
@  mommmy : (25 January 2015 - 06:09 PM) You too Gwen
@  gwenblake : (25 January 2015 - 10:48 AM) Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Photo

B&B BUZZ: Sean Kanan Coming Back? Peter Reckell Being Considered For Ridge?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for

• B&B/Y&R Elite Member
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Please, don't shoot the messenger. It's what I've found and I don't know if it's true or not.

By Jamey Giddens on August 27, 2012

The Bold and the Beautiful has more behind-the-scenes scandal going on right now than during the Kennedy White House. Could all of the shake-ups lead to a renewed focus on B&B's grown-and-sexy set again? A couple of items in the latest Soap Opera Digest offer a smidge of hope — and no I don't mean Logan!

First off, buried in the article about Ronn Moss' exit, there's a mention of "speculation" about former Days of Our Lives star Peter Reckell as a potential Ridge recast. It certainly wouldn't be the first time B&B snatched up an actor on the heels of a DAYS exit. Do the names Joe Mascolo and Brandon Beemer bell a ring, er ring a bell?

Next up is an item is the mag's popular "Stuff We Know (And Shouldn't Tell You)" section stating the word is out about Sean Kanan once again reprising the role of Deacon Sharpe. Can you say hell-to-the-yes?!

Would you be able to accept Reckell as a Ridge recast? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/27/bold-and-beautiful-buzz-is-sean-kanan-coming-back-peter-reckell-being-considered-for-ridg

Posted Image

I hope that it's just a rumor because I don't know if I could get use to him as the new Ridge.
  • gwenblake likes this

#2 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,254 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

It could also be a ploy to make Ronn Moss shorten his, uh, vacation .... :gym:

IMO, they don't need to re-cast Ridge. :thumbsd:

As for something about re-focusing on the adults, instead of the stupid twentysomethings, I'm all for it!!! :goodjob:
  • gwenblake likes this
Posted Image

#3 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Wasn't his name Bo on days? Didn't watch the show for very long but I do seem to remember hi. He may be too short to play Ridge since KKL is so tall and statuesque.

#4 MissK

MissK

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,581 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

OMG !! I hope not... :shok:

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

I heard that from daytimeroyalty that Bell found the new Ridge and I don't like the looks of the new one. He could have picked a better looking Ridge. Maybe it's me LOL!!!! Look over me guys!!! Yes, Deacon is coming back, and I do hope the truth comes out about Bill, I did read that there will be trouble in paradise with Katie and Bill when Deacon reappear LOL!!!! Can't wait for that to happen!!! LOL!!! Thanks P2!!!

#6 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

Please, don't shoot the messenger. It's what I've found and I don't know if it's true or not.

By Jamey Giddens on August 27, 2012

The Bold and the Beautiful has more behind-the-scenes scandal going on right now than during the Kennedy White House. Could all of the shake-ups lead to a renewed focus on B&B's grown-and-sexy set again? A couple of items in the latest Soap Opera Digest offer a smidge of hope — and no I don't mean Logan!

First off, buried in the article about Ronn Moss' exit, there's a mention of "speculation" about former Days of Our Lives star Peter Reckell as a potential Ridge recast. It certainly wouldn't be the first time B&B snatched up an actor on the heels of a DAYS exit. Do the names Joe Mascolo and Brandon Beemer bell a ring, er ring a bell?

Next up is an item is the mag's popular "Stuff We Know (And Shouldn't Tell You)" section stating the word is out about Sean Kanan once again reprising the role of Deacon Sharpe. Can you say hell-to-the-yes?!

Would you be able to accept Reckell as a Ridge recast? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/27/bold-and-beautiful-buzz-is-sean-kanan-coming-back-peter-reckell-being-considered-for-ridg

Posted Image

I hope that it's just a rumor because I don't know if I could get use to him as the new Ridge.

I agree with you on that!!! LOL!!

#7 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,254 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Nah .... I don't like him as a Ridge. :bad:

Frankly, I don't think they need to re-cast Ridge, at all, but maybe Bell wants to do it for revenge, as suggested in the TV Guide article. :acute:
Posted Image

#8 soapy73

soapy73

I'm rubber you're glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces off me and sticks on you!

• 679 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I gotta say I do like Peter Reckell. Watched Days of our Lives for years and always liked him as Bo. It just hard to imagine them getting a new Ridge. I might be able to get used to PR as Ridge though.

#9 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 376 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Why not kill Ridge off? This is the ultimate opportunity to end this long overdue boring Ridge/Brooke/Taylor love triangle and start over with a fresh new storyline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users