Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  mommmy : (22 April 2014 - 08:53 PM) I have a shirt on that says Happy Happy Happy so take that to heart and don't worry about that other job not worth it.
@  zacsmom : (22 April 2014 - 12:56 PM) Thanks Gwennie. It also doesn't hurt that iget a 20 dicount.Cha ching. Let's just hpe idon't spend all of my paycheck. I may end upowing them at the end of the pay period.LOL.
@  gwenblake : (22 April 2014 - 11:21 AM) zacs you will have peace of mind and now you can try for another job.  You don't need a job you can't be happy on.  I am so proud you made that decision....Good for you!!!  Good morning everyone!
@  zacsmom : (22 April 2014 - 11:09 AM) You guys are the greatest. I was sick all night because I was so upset and threw up this morning. I have to return aprons and shirts this morning and I am going to refuse to say a word. I was just thinking that 12 people have walked out without giving notice in the past 2 yrs. Seeing that we only have 20 people, that is a 50% turnover.Those statistics show that it wasn't just me.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 April 2014 - 05:22 AM) Zacsmom, I'm sending you positive thoughts and I wish you the best with the new job.
@  Heart824 : (21 April 2014 - 10:21 PM) Well now you have a better job to give it all.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 09:57 PM) Thanks so much Heart and Mommy. Why do I feel like such crap though. I gave that job all I had. I just feel bad.
@  mommmy : (21 April 2014 - 09:46 PM) That is good glad you quit especially since you have another job you don't need that crap.
@  Heart824 : (21 April 2014 - 09:30 PM) Good for you Zacsmom.  Someone actually gave the notice and they treat you like this.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 09:19 PM) It's done. They were just awul to me today. A bunch o stu happened and my boss said if you don't like it just go. So I'm gone. My new boss has me already scheduled or the week. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
@  mommmy : (21 April 2014 - 03:42 PM) Yep just think of it that way all the weeks you have had to endure this job and now its only 5 days, it will go quick.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) I have to go back to the old job today to finish the week. Uggg. Just don't want to be there. But alas it's just 5 days.
@  mommmy : (19 April 2014 - 10:28 PM) That is very cool zacsmom, I know it sure makes a difference when you have a job you love.
@  Heart824 : (19 April 2014 - 05:48 PM) Great Zacsmom
@  zacsmom : (19 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) Started my new job and I love it.
@  gwenblake : (19 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) Happy Easter everyone!!!
@  mommmy : (19 April 2014 - 02:04 AM) Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter.
@  Heart824 : (18 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) You too Gwen
@  gwenblake : (18 April 2014 - 03:31 PM) Have a Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Day.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 08:38 PM) Thanks Heart.

B&B BUZZ: Sean Kanan Coming Back? Peter Reckell Being Considered For Ridge?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,041 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Please, don't shoot the messenger. It's what I've found and I don't know if it's true or not.

By Jamey Giddens on August 27, 2012

The Bold and the Beautiful has more behind-the-scenes scandal going on right now than during the Kennedy White House. Could all of the shake-ups lead to a renewed focus on B&B's grown-and-sexy set again? A couple of items in the latest Soap Opera Digest offer a smidge of hope — and no I don't mean Logan!

First off, buried in the article about Ronn Moss' exit, there's a mention of "speculation" about former Days of Our Lives star Peter Reckell as a potential Ridge recast. It certainly wouldn't be the first time B&B snatched up an actor on the heels of a DAYS exit. Do the names Joe Mascolo and Brandon Beemer bell a ring, er ring a bell?

Next up is an item is the mag's popular "Stuff We Know (And Shouldn't Tell You)" section stating the word is out about Sean Kanan once again reprising the role of Deacon Sharpe. Can you say hell-to-the-yes?!

Would you be able to accept Reckell as a Ridge recast? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/27/bold-and-beautiful-buzz-is-sean-kanan-coming-back-peter-reckell-being-considered-for-ridg

Posted Image

I hope that it's just a rumor because I don't know if I could get use to him as the new Ridge.

#2 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,659 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

It could also be a ploy to make Ronn Moss shorten his, uh, vacation ....  :gym:

IMO, they don't need to re-cast Ridge.   :thumbsd:

As for something about re-focusing on the adults, instead of the stupid twentysomethings, I'm all for it!!!   :goodjob:
Posted Image

#3 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,301 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Wasn't his name Bo on days? Didn't watch the show for very long but I do seem to remember hi. He may be too short to play Ridge since KKL is so tall and statuesque.

#4 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

OMG !! I hope not... :shok:

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

I heard that from daytimeroyalty that Bell found the new Ridge and I don't like the looks of the new one.  He could have picked a better looking Ridge.  Maybe it's me LOL!!!!  Look over me guys!!!  Yes, Deacon is coming back, and I do hope the truth comes out about Bill, I did read that there will be trouble in paradise with Katie and Bill when Deacon reappear LOL!!!!  Can't wait for that to happen!!! LOL!!!  Thanks P2!!!

#6 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostPierrette2, on 27 August 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Please, don't shoot the messenger. It's what I've found and I don't know if it's true or not.

By Jamey Giddens on August 27, 2012

The Bold and the Beautiful has more behind-the-scenes scandal going on right now than during the Kennedy White House. Could all of the shake-ups lead to a renewed focus on B&B's grown-and-sexy set again? A couple of items in the latest Soap Opera Digest offer a smidge of hope — and no I don't mean Logan!

First off, buried in the article about Ronn Moss' exit, there's a mention of "speculation" about former Days of Our Lives star Peter Reckell as a potential Ridge recast. It certainly wouldn't be the first time B&B snatched up an actor on the heels of a DAYS exit. Do the names Joe Mascolo and Brandon Beemer bell a ring, er ring a bell?

Next up is an item is the mag's popular "Stuff We Know (And Shouldn't Tell You)" section stating the word is out about Sean Kanan once again reprising the role of Deacon Sharpe. Can you say hell-to-the-yes?!

Would you be able to accept Reckell as a Ridge recast? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/27/bold-and-beautiful-buzz-is-sean-kanan-coming-back-peter-reckell-being-considered-for-ridg

Posted Image

I hope that it's just a rumor because I don't know if I could get use to him as the new Ridge.
I agree with you on that!!! LOL!!

#7 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,659 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Nah .... I don't like him as a Ridge.     :bad:

Frankly, I don't think they need to re-cast Ridge, at all, but maybe Bell wants to do it for revenge, as suggested in the TV Guide article.   :acute:
Posted Image

#8 soapy73

soapy73

I can only please one person per day, today isn't your day...tomorrow doesn't look too good either!

• 493 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I gotta say I do like Peter Reckell.  Watched Days of our Lives for years and always liked him as Bo.  It just hard to imagine them getting a new Ridge.  I might be able to get used to PR as Ridge though.

#9 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 341 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Why not kill Ridge off? This is the ultimate opportunity to end this long overdue boring Ridge/Brooke/Taylor love triangle and start over with a fresh new storyline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users