Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  gwenblake : (28 September 2014 - 11:44 AM) Always in my prayers mommmy.  God Bless you and your family!
@  BrookeRocks : (27 September 2014 - 04:15 PM) I'm glad you have such good friends Mommy. You're still in prayers and I hope everything's gonna be fine for your family.  :air_kiss:
@  mommmy : (27 September 2014 - 03:29 PM) Well we are at a friends house so we can start saving money for move in costs.  My husband still hasn't started this one job he has it but training hasn't started, so I told him he has to work where I am so we can start saving more to move.  I had a scare though the friends we moved in with are allergic to cats so I was afraid I would lose them had them for 12 years but my sister took them in until we get a place of our own she was a godsend so grateful to her.
@  BrookeRocks : (25 September 2014 - 07:40 AM) Back home... a lot to do now, just stoping by to say hello, no time for the show but I'm sure I'm not missing anything interesting... Hope you're all fine. See ya
@  gwenblake : (23 September 2014 - 12:26 AM) Praying for you mommmy!
@  mommmy : (21 September 2014 - 02:23 AM) Thanks need all the positive thoughts we can get.  Our car is leaking water not sure where, I swear if its not one thing its something else.  But I guess I have to be thankful we still are able to have a roof over our heads and food to eat.
@  BrookeRocks : (20 September 2014 - 12:33 PM) Crossing my fingers for the job mommmy!!!  praying for you ��
@  Pierrette2 : (20 September 2014 - 06:32 AM) Hi Mommmy! I'm still sending positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  :)
@  mommmy : (19 September 2014 - 08:03 PM) Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun.  At the library trying to catch up on things.  We have been staying at a weekly place that a church helped us with but that is very expensive.  We are going to move into a friends place until middle of next month because we found a place that will take us even with an eviction.  My husband was waiting for this one job but they keep delaying the start date but he has an interview for another job a little lower pay but not to bad and it will start in about a week.  So things are starting to look up for us finally.
@  gwenblake : (18 September 2014 - 01:32 AM) Have fun BR~~ we will miss ya!
@  BrookeRocks : (16 September 2014 - 06:28 PM) Thank you Pierrette ��. The hôtel is fabulous and our 1st day was perfect. ☀️����
@  Pierrette2 : (15 September 2014 - 09:07 PM) I wish you a wonderful trip BR. :B)
@  BrookeRocks : (15 September 2014 - 06:46 PM) Tomorrow, early in the morning, we're heading for Rhodes for our vacation. We'll be back in 8 days... I will NOT miss the show... I don't care anymore about it.... TTYL
@  gwenblake : (12 September 2014 - 12:53 PM) Have a wonderful week-end!
@  gwenblake : (05 September 2014 - 01:20 PM) Good luck my sweet friend!
@  BrookeRocks : (03 September 2014 - 08:13 AM) Gook luck Mommmy, I'm sure that something good is coming for you and your family...
@  mommmy : (02 September 2014 - 07:43 PM) Thanks guys, busy packing this week have to be out by next Monday. I hate moving, lol.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (01 September 2014 - 08:09 PM) Hey Mommy ... SO glad there's some progress with things! Keep the faith!   :goodjob:
@  zacsmom : (01 September 2014 - 01:47 PM) Glad to be back. Don't ya just hate it when a horrible storm comes in and blows out the router you have plugged into a surge protector and nothing else is damaged?
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:23 AM) Mommmy, I'm glad for you and you're still in my prayers.

B&B BUZZ: Sean Kanan Coming Back? Peter Reckell Being Considered For Ridge?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,465 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Please, don't shoot the messenger. It's what I've found and I don't know if it's true or not.

By Jamey Giddens on August 27, 2012

The Bold and the Beautiful has more behind-the-scenes scandal going on right now than during the Kennedy White House. Could all of the shake-ups lead to a renewed focus on B&B's grown-and-sexy set again? A couple of items in the latest Soap Opera Digest offer a smidge of hope — and no I don't mean Logan!

First off, buried in the article about Ronn Moss' exit, there's a mention of "speculation" about former Days of Our Lives star Peter Reckell as a potential Ridge recast. It certainly wouldn't be the first time B&B snatched up an actor on the heels of a DAYS exit. Do the names Joe Mascolo and Brandon Beemer bell a ring, er ring a bell?

Next up is an item is the mag's popular "Stuff We Know (And Shouldn't Tell You)" section stating the word is out about Sean Kanan once again reprising the role of Deacon Sharpe. Can you say hell-to-the-yes?!

Would you be able to accept Reckell as a Ridge recast? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/27/bold-and-beautiful-buzz-is-sean-kanan-coming-back-peter-reckell-being-considered-for-ridg

Posted Image

I hope that it's just a rumor because I don't know if I could get use to him as the new Ridge.

#2 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,064 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

It could also be a ploy to make Ronn Moss shorten his, uh, vacation ....  :gym:

IMO, they don't need to re-cast Ridge.   :thumbsd:

As for something about re-focusing on the adults, instead of the stupid twentysomethings, I'm all for it!!!   :goodjob:
Posted Image

#3 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,458 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Wasn't his name Bo on days? Didn't watch the show for very long but I do seem to remember hi. He may be too short to play Ridge since KKL is so tall and statuesque.

#4 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,516 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

OMG !! I hope not... :shok:

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

I heard that from daytimeroyalty that Bell found the new Ridge and I don't like the looks of the new one.  He could have picked a better looking Ridge.  Maybe it's me LOL!!!!  Look over me guys!!!  Yes, Deacon is coming back, and I do hope the truth comes out about Bill, I did read that there will be trouble in paradise with Katie and Bill when Deacon reappear LOL!!!!  Can't wait for that to happen!!! LOL!!!  Thanks P2!!!

#6 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostPierrette2, on 27 August 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Please, don't shoot the messenger. It's what I've found and I don't know if it's true or not.

By Jamey Giddens on August 27, 2012

The Bold and the Beautiful has more behind-the-scenes scandal going on right now than during the Kennedy White House. Could all of the shake-ups lead to a renewed focus on B&B's grown-and-sexy set again? A couple of items in the latest Soap Opera Digest offer a smidge of hope — and no I don't mean Logan!

First off, buried in the article about Ronn Moss' exit, there's a mention of "speculation" about former Days of Our Lives star Peter Reckell as a potential Ridge recast. It certainly wouldn't be the first time B&B snatched up an actor on the heels of a DAYS exit. Do the names Joe Mascolo and Brandon Beemer bell a ring, er ring a bell?

Next up is an item is the mag's popular "Stuff We Know (And Shouldn't Tell You)" section stating the word is out about Sean Kanan once again reprising the role of Deacon Sharpe. Can you say hell-to-the-yes?!

Would you be able to accept Reckell as a Ridge recast? Let us know how you feel in the comments!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/27/bold-and-beautiful-buzz-is-sean-kanan-coming-back-peter-reckell-being-considered-for-ridg

Posted Image

I hope that it's just a rumor because I don't know if I could get use to him as the new Ridge.
I agree with you on that!!! LOL!!

#7 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,064 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Nah .... I don't like him as a Ridge.     :bad:

Frankly, I don't think they need to re-cast Ridge, at all, but maybe Bell wants to do it for revenge, as suggested in the TV Guide article.   :acute:
Posted Image

#8 soapy73

soapy73

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

• 589 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I gotta say I do like Peter Reckell.  Watched Days of our Lives for years and always liked him as Bo.  It just hard to imagine them getting a new Ridge.  I might be able to get used to PR as Ridge though.

#9 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 369 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Why not kill Ridge off? This is the ultimate opportunity to end this long overdue boring Ridge/Brooke/Taylor love triangle and start over with a fresh new storyline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users