Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  gwenblake : (18 April 2014 - 03:31 PM) Have a Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Day.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 08:38 PM) Thanks Heart.
@  Heart824 : (16 April 2014 - 05:35 PM) Well the time should past quickly and you will never have to put up with those women again.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 01:03 PM) She was nice yesterday. It will not last. She can't go for more than a day.
@  mommmy : (16 April 2014 - 12:34 PM) Well for whatever reason glad she is being nice now, good for you to stand up to her that was very cool.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 11:30 AM) One woman who has hated me since my very irst day there, started nagging at me about something the ood prep people did. We ran out food. So I am to leave my line and go cook. i have alway ignored her. Yesterday I turned around and told her that she only had to see me for the next week and a half and for that next week and a hal she needs to just shut it and leave me alone and after that she will never have to see me again. I said I'm quitting she is getting what she wanted now suck on it and be happy. She stood there in shock. Then she was so nice ater that. Maybe she's araid that if she makes me too mad, I'll resend my resignation and stay just to make her mad. at chance of that happening.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 11:23 AM) Thank ypu Pierrette. They tool my leaving really weel, but that disapponited my new boss, who actually called me to check on me to see if they had upset me. He was disappointed because he was hope thay would have said just go now so he could start me today. I think I am going to like it.
@  Pierrette2 : (15 April 2014 - 10:13 PM) Zacsmom, I'm glad you found a new job. I hope the new one will make you happy. :)
@  mommmy : (15 April 2014 - 09:07 PM) Oh that is really weird that it doesn't show on your computer.  I sometimes post from my phone but I hate it because that is really a little keyboard, lol.
@  gardengirl9 : (15 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) I,m on my iPad, and everything is completely normal.  The missing posts are showing up here, but not on my regular computer.  I guess I should be happy, but it is harder to type on this little keyboard.  Oh,  well, beggars can't be choosers!
@  mommmy : (15 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) Did you ask Babs why your posts  keep disappearing that is very weird.
@  gardengirl9 : (15 April 2014 - 04:22 PM) Thanks, Heart, but if my posts vanish instead of posting, what's the point?  This little box is the only thing working at this point.  No trouble typing, and no trouble posting to the shoutbox.  I just don't understand why this is happening.  It's no fun to read all the great conversations, and not be able to comment.  Let me say, I am hoping all of you do well with back problems, foot problems and job changes.  I am keeping up!
@  Heart824 : (15 April 2014 - 04:15 PM) Also you can't stop, I miss you
@  Heart824 : (15 April 2014 - 04:15 PM) Well GG I understand.  However, I am not sure why, but it is not as bad on my home computer has it use to be.  I still have bad times but I just keep on posting.  Maybe if you just keep on trying, it will finally get better like mine.  It is the craziest thing.
@  gardengirl9 : (15 April 2014 - 04:12 PM) You guys are probably sick of me, at this point, but I just wrote two posts under the topic of "Is Katie going to talk to Eric today?", hit POST, and they disappeared!!! This shoutbox is the only spot on this board where I can type without having to hit the letters over and over, and now, when I spend twice the time to pound out a few sentences, they vanish when I hit POST.  This means that I am wasting my time trying to join in here at SOL.  I am so disappointed.  gg9
@  gwenblake : (15 April 2014 - 02:45 PM) Good luck on your new job, and as for racism, we all get get it.  My BF is white and she tells me how she is treated at work.  Some of the things she tells me doesn't even surprise me.  She pray for them and go on.  Thank goodness you have a new job.  Be Blessed!
@  zacsmom : (15 April 2014 - 01:10 PM) Thanks everyone. Your words of encouragement strenghthen me.
@  mommmy : (15 April 2014 - 12:31 PM) Glad you got a new job, I never put in a two notice, usually though its a call center and they don't deserve one, lol.  I hope the next two weeks aren't to bad.
@  Heart824 : (15 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) Zacsmom, racism applies to all colors and, yes, all colors can experience racism.  Good luck and don't let those bullies get to you. Good luck on your new job.
@  zacsmom : (15 April 2014 - 11:00 AM) Guess whaI got a new job working at a little post office in a hardware store. I don't have to work in hell's kitchen anymore. I was a ood service worker at a high school and the people there are tha meanest, nastiest people you should never have to meet. The boss is afraid of them and let's them gang up on me. It is definatly a reverse racism thing going on. But today is my day tto give notice and gee am I scared. I don't know why, but I already threw up because of nerves. I'm thrilled about leaving but so frightened of what she might do to me in the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck ladies. I'm going to need it.

I DON'T REALLY WANT TO SEE LIAM/HOPE/STEFFY BUT

I AM ENJOYING HOPE RIGHT NOW

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Heart824

 
Heart824

    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

  • Member
  • 1,926 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires
  • Country:
 

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

I am tired of the Liam/Hope/Steffy s/l but I love watching Hope now.  I laughed when Hope was taking Steffy's clothes and moving her out.  LOL!  I also enjoy Hope telling Liam she was moving back in.  It won't last but i am enjoying it so far.

#2 Alix

 
Alix

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 552 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Country:
 

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

It is so not like Hope but IS refreshing to see her fight back.

Liam does not deserve her, he never treated Steffy like he is treating Hope now: "not like that, I don't want to hurt Steffy". Steffy always got his attention so maybe the time is ripe for Slimo to re-tie the knot and move to join Ridge in Italy.

Let that handsome fellow on the plane (what, Steffy is not using the corporate jet no more?) sweep Hope off her feet!

#3 soapy73

 
soapy73

    I can only please one person per day, today isn't your day...tomorrow doesn't look too good either!

  • Member
  • 486 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

I still can't stand the whole thing.  Watching Hope pronounce over and over that she is different now, that she's learned from her mistakes and changed is total BS.  I'm all for Hope not being a doormat and not letting people manipulate her life, that kind of change is good, but before when she expected her fiance not to run around with another woman who is after him was not unreasonable.  What did Hope ever do to Liam that was unfair?  So she found out Bill plotted and Ric lied, it still doesn't change that Liam is a POS who always turned to Steffy when he was hurt or dumped or thought he was dumped by Hope or just because Hope wasn't able to spend an evening with him.  It makes me sick to see her so determined to be with this loser.

#4 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 1,984 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostHeart824, on 16 January 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

I am tired of the Liam/Hope/Steffy s/l but I love watching Hope now.  I laughed when Hope was taking Steffy's clothes and moving her out.  LOL!  I also enjoy Hope telling Liam she was moving back in.  It won't last but i am enjoying it so far.
I agree Heart with you, I am enjoying the new Hope, and I am enjoying her boldness, she needs to keep it up especially when Miss Steffy comes back.

Edited by gwenblake, 17 January 2013 - 11:34 AM.


#5 Tinkrbl40

 
Tinkrbl40

    A penny saved is ridiculous.

  • Member
  • 3,631 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Los Angeles, CA
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

I like the idea that Steffy is finally getting payback, but Hope needs a new guy with character and backbone    :sword:...... maybe the guy who sat in the seat next to her on the airplane?   :hi:
Posted Image

#6 BrookeRocks

 
BrookeRocks

    A penny saved is ridiculous.

  • Member
  • 3,341 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'd like Hope to have Liam back only to dumped him when she'll meet an unexpected new guy.
Then he'll go back to Steffy, again, only to learn that she had an abortion. :crazysmile:

#7 Alix

 
Alix

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 552 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

View Postsoapy73, on 17 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

I still can't stand the whole thing.  Watching Hope pronounce over and over that she is different now, that she's learned from her mistakes and changed is total BS.  I'm all for Hope not being a doormat and not letting people manipulate her life, that kind of change is good, but before when she expected her fiance not to run around with another woman who is after him was not unreasonable.  What did Hope ever do to Liam that was unfair?  So she found out Bill plotted and Ric lied, it still doesn't change that Liam is a POS who always turned to Steffy when he was hurt or dumped or thought he was dumped by Hope or just because Hope wasn't able to spend an evening with him.  It makes me sick to see her so determined to be with this loser.

Remember when Steffy kept saying over and over that she's "changed now"? Steffy being in love with Liam just does not sit with me well as she is so mature looking and he is still such a baby. He belonged with Hope before Bill and Steffy convinced him he loves Steffy. I bet he really does not, it is just flattering to him to have an older woman's attention and ready sex whenever he wants it.

#8 Alix

 
Alix

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 552 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 17 January 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

I like the idea that Steffy is finally getting payback, but Hope needs a new guy with character and backbone :sword:...... maybe the guy who sat in the seat next to her on the airplane?   :hi:

Tink, the guy sat next to Steffy on the plane but she might bring him to LA where he eventually would run in to Hope. I just want Hope to hear the wedding bells as soon as she puts her eyes on him and forget all about Limo.

#9 mrsfordhere

 
mrsfordhere

    My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

  • Member
  • 928 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lakeland,TN
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postsoapy73, on 17 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

I still can't stand the whole thing.  Watching Hope pronounce over and over that she is different now, that she's learned from her mistakes and changed is total BS.  I'm all for Hope not being a doormat and not letting people manipulate her life, that kind of change is good, but before when she expected her fiance not to run around with another woman who is after him was not unreasonable.  What did Hope ever do to Liam that was unfair?  So she found out Bill plotted and Ric lied, it still doesn't change that Liam is a POS who always turned to Steffy when he was hurt or dumped or thought he was dumped by Hope or just because Hope wasn't able to spend an evening with him.  It makes me sick to see her so determined to be with this loser.

It makes me sick too, but it is fun to watch Hope dish out what Steffy's been doing to her for so long.
I wish Hope would open Liam's nose so wide, making him want her back so bad, then tell him it was all just a joke, she was just out for revenge. bahahahaha................that would be so worth it. Too bad the writers don't read any of our thoughts.

Edited by mrsfordhere, 17 January 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Live,Laugh,Love

#10 mrsfordhere

 
mrsfordhere

    My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

  • Member
  • 928 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lakeland,TN
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostAlix, on 17 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Tink, the guy sat next to Steffy on the plane but she might bring him to LA where he eventually would run in to Hope. I just want Hope to hear the wedding bells as soon as she puts her eyes on him and forget all about Limo.

Hope can do better. I didn't care for that guy on the plane. He was just ok looking to me.
I was thinking of someone else for Hope. Maybe that guy I saw someone post on here with Blonde hair.
Now he was eyecandy..... :pic:

Edited by mrsfordhere, 17 January 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Live,Laugh,Love

#11 Alix

 
Alix

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 552 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Country:
 

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Hope can do better. I didn't care for that guy on the plane. He was just ok looking to me.
I was thinking of someone else for Hope. Maybe that guy I saw someone post on here with Blonde hair.
Now he was eyecandy..... :pic:

I did not see the other guy, but anyone is better than Liam!

#12 Pierrette2

 
Pierrette2

    Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

  • Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,016 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostBrookeRocks, on 17 January 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

I'd like Hope to have Liam back only to dumped him when she'll meet an unexpected new guy.
Then he'll go back to Steffy, again, only to learn that she had an abortion. :crazysmile:

I like this idea too. It would be even better if the two girls could tell him at the same time that it's too late and that if he hasn't been able to make up his mind, they've made the decision for him. They should tell him that he's not the only fish in the ocean and that now, they want better because they deserve it.  :lolu:

#13 Pierrette2

 
Pierrette2

    Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

  • Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,016 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

View PostAlix, on 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Remember when Steffy kept saying over and over that she's "changed now"? Steffy being in love with Liam just does not sit with me well as she is so mature looking and he is still such a baby. He belonged with Hope before Bill and Steffy convinced him he loves Steffy. I bet he really does not, it is just flattering to him to have an older woman's attention and ready sex whenever he wants it.


Maybe he likes to be with Steffy because she's more mature than him and in this way, he doesn't have to take his responsibility. She does it for him. Steffy takes control of things and some men love this kind of woman.

#14 BrookeRocks

 
BrookeRocks

    A penny saved is ridiculous.

  • Member
  • 3,341 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

The writers wants Steffy to be the poor victim, like her mother, and the Logans to be the bad ones.
They take us for idiots, Steffy's not an angel and this is just payback!

#15 gardengirl9

 
gardengirl9

    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

  • Member
  • 1,327 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

I was going to ask if anyone remembers if there was ever a time when there was a woman on this soap deciding between two men -- then I thought it might have happened when Brooke left Nick to go back to -- gag -- Ridge.  It seems that over and over we have had to watch Ridge going eeny meeny between Brooke and Taylor.  We've had to endure two women groveling and pleading for a egotistic man to choose one of them.  

Now, again, we have to watch Loser Liam getting to choose between Hope and Steffy.  Both of these women are SO MUCH MORE than this loser -- like he's such a prize!!!  It's sickening.  How appropriate that it was Brooke, the consumate doormat, telling Liam that it was up to him to make a choice.  Man, she should know how this game is played!!!  

This show is like groundhog day -- the same story, over and over.  We will watch this back and forth between Loser and these two women for years to come, with Loser running back and forth between them depending on the situation at the time.  If he chooses Hope at this time, it will only be until he finds out Steffy is pregnant.  Or, if he chooses Steffy and it turns out she's had an abortion, he will go running back to Hope.  Yada, yada, yada.....

#16 Alix

 
Alix

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 552 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostBrookeRocks, on 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

The writers wants Steffy to be the poor victim, like her mother, and the Logans to be the bad ones.
They take us for idiots, Steffy's not an angel and this is just payback!

Aah, but the payback is so sweet in this case! :good: :lol:

#17 Alix

 
Alix

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 552 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

View Postgardengirl9, on 18 January 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

I was going to ask if anyone remembers if there was ever a time when there was a woman on this soap deciding between two men -- then I thought it might have happened when Brooke left Nick to go back to -- gag -- Ridge.  It seems that over and over we have had to watch Ridge going eeny meeny between Brooke and Taylor.  We've had to endure two women groveling and pleading for a egotistic man to choose one of them.  

Now, again, we have to watch Loser Liam getting to choose between Hope and Steffy.  Both of these women are SO MUCH MORE than this loser -- like he's such a prize!!!  It's sickening.  How appropriate that it was Brooke, the consumate doormat, telling Liam that it was up to him to make a choice.  Man, she should know how this game is played!!!  

This show is like groundhog day -- the same story, over and over.  We will watch this back and forth between Loser and these two women for years to come, with Loser running back and forth between them depending on the situation at the time.  If he chooses Hope at this time, it will only be until he finds out Steffy is pregnant.  Or, if he chooses Steffy and it turns out she's had an abortion, he will go running back to Hope.  Yada, yada, yada.....

The men always "decide" on this show, boring to tears!  Besides, all Steffy needs to do is to keep seducing the boy and daddy needs to do is keep stabbing himself...

Brooke s definitely speaking from her experience--Ridge finally left both her and Taylor, so much for the "destiny"! :phew:

#18 soapy73

 
soapy73

    I can only please one person per day, today isn't your day...tomorrow doesn't look too good either!

  • Member
  • 486 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Country:
 

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostAlix, on 18 January 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Brooke s definitely speaking from her experience--Ridge finally left both her and Taylor, so much for the "destiny"! :phew:

Exactly.  For years they pushed the "destiny" thing with Brooke and Ridge and now look at them.  I do not want to hear Hope keep saying she and Liam are "meant to be together", which is the same thing.  Steffy I can understand acting like a desperate loser because that's what she is, like her mother, but right now Hope looks too desperate to find a good reason for wanting Liam back given the way HE has stupidly disrespected her many times.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users