Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (01 September 2014 - 08:09 PM) Hey Mommy ... SO glad there's some progress with things! Keep the faith!   :goodjob:
@  zacsmom : (01 September 2014 - 01:47 PM) Glad to be back. Don't ya just hate it when a horrible storm comes in and blows out the router you have plugged into a surge protector and nothing else is damaged?
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:23 AM) Mommmy, I'm glad for you and you're still in my prayers.
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:20 AM) Nice to see you back Zacsmom.  :D
@  BrookeRocks : (31 August 2014 - 11:20 AM) And I'm sure pirates are less greasy than him!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (31 August 2014 - 02:57 AM) A pirate coming to LA in search of Ridge ... Oh Zacsmom, that's FUNNY !!!    :rofl:
@  mommmy : (29 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Good to see you zacsmom.  Well surprise surprise the internet is still on.  A small update, we found a place to live might have to stay with a friend for a couple of weeks.  But our previous landlady has another apartment and she is willing to work with us on move in costs.  We have to pay a really high electric bill so we can't move in when we get kicked out but at least we know we have a place to stay in a couple of weeks.
@  zacsmom : (29 August 2014 - 01:36 PM) Sorry. something went wrong so continuing.... Ivy (don't like her) and mostly TK as Ridge. Just can't feel that. He's would have been a better Pirate coming to LA in search for Nick. He just can't do Ridge.
@  zacsmom : (29 August 2014 - 01:32 PM) first,m aya needs to go , followed by Quinn,
@  gwenblake : (29 August 2014 - 12:27 PM) I am glad you are back zacsmom, I feel the same way the show is so boring.  They need to get rid of someone on that show! LOL!!!  Have a good week-end.  I miss my Grand kids!
@  zacsmom : (28 August 2014 - 01:25 PM) I agree BR. All I hear is blah, blah, blah. Charlie Brown's teacher had more interesting things to say than these people. Yes it is soooo boring.
@  BrookeRocks : (27 August 2014 - 05:01 PM) Glad that everything is now alright for you Zacsmom... There is nothing really interesting to talk about... the show is in level zero and boring to death...
@  zacsmom : (27 August 2014 - 12:00 PM) I'm, back on board. We had a very bad storm in my area of Houston and most of the u-verse routers were blown. We had to wait all week to get a new one and then to reconnect. Boo. All's good now.
@  gwenblake : (22 August 2014 - 12:53 PM) Yes keep the Faith!
@  Pierrette2 : (21 August 2014 - 09:43 PM) Keep the faith Mommmy. God is good and He will listen to our prayers.
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 05:18 PM) Thanks gwen you guys are so sweet.  By next week the internet should be off.  We do have an appointment with this apartment hunters and they find apartments for people with bad credit or evictions so I am hoping they will help.  Because my husband is going to start where I work so that will help with income but to late for this place we are in.  Will keep you updated as much as I can.
@  gwenblake : (21 August 2014 - 11:46 AM) I will miss you so much mommmy do know that.  I will be praying because I know there is a miracle around the corner for you and your family!
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 03:18 AM) Thanks Tink and Pierrette.  And yep it is just temporary, I know things will get better, I always try to stay as positive as I can.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (19 August 2014 - 08:38 PM) SO sorry to hear about this .... I'm sure this will be VERY temporary ... Sending you love, light and prayers. Tink    :give_rose:  :give_rose:
@  Pierrette2 : (19 August 2014 - 08:12 PM) We will be waiting for you Mommmy. Everything will go well for you. :grouphug:

I DON'T REALLY WANT TO SEE LIAM/HOPE/STEFFY BUT

I AM ENJOYING HOPE RIGHT NOW

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Heart824

Heart824

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

I am tired of the Liam/Hope/Steffy s/l but I love watching Hope now.  I laughed when Hope was taking Steffy's clothes and moving her out.  LOL!  I also enjoy Hope telling Liam she was moving back in.  It won't last but i am enjoying it so far.

#2 Alix

Alix

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

• B&B Elite Member
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

It is so not like Hope but IS refreshing to see her fight back.

Liam does not deserve her, he never treated Steffy like he is treating Hope now: "not like that, I don't want to hurt Steffy". Steffy always got his attention so maybe the time is ripe for Slimo to re-tie the knot and move to join Ridge in Italy.

Let that handsome fellow on the plane (what, Steffy is not using the corporate jet no more?) sweep Hope off her feet!

#3 soapy73

soapy73

• 579 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

I still can't stand the whole thing.  Watching Hope pronounce over and over that she is different now, that she's learned from her mistakes and changed is total BS.  I'm all for Hope not being a doormat and not letting people manipulate her life, that kind of change is good, but before when she expected her fiance not to run around with another woman who is after him was not unreasonable.  What did Hope ever do to Liam that was unfair?  So she found out Bill plotted and Ric lied, it still doesn't change that Liam is a POS who always turned to Steffy when he was hurt or dumped or thought he was dumped by Hope or just because Hope wasn't able to spend an evening with him.  It makes me sick to see her so determined to be with this loser.

#4 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostHeart824, on 16 January 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

I am tired of the Liam/Hope/Steffy s/l but I love watching Hope now.  I laughed when Hope was taking Steffy's clothes and moving her out.  LOL!  I also enjoy Hope telling Liam she was moving back in.  It won't last but i am enjoying it so far.
I agree Heart with you, I am enjoying the new Hope, and I am enjoying her boldness, she needs to keep it up especially when Miss Steffy comes back.

Edited by gwenblake, 17 January 2013 - 11:34 AM.

#5 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,045 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

I like the idea that Steffy is finally getting payback, but Hope needs a new guy with character and backbone    :sword:...... maybe the guy who sat in the seat next to her on the airplane?   :hi:
Posted Image

#6 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,491 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'd like Hope to have Liam back only to dumped him when she'll meet an unexpected new guy.
Then he'll go back to Steffy, again, only to learn that she had an abortion. :crazysmile:

#7 Alix

Alix

• B&B Elite Member
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

View Postsoapy73, on 17 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

I still can't stand the whole thing.  Watching Hope pronounce over and over that she is different now, that she's learned from her mistakes and changed is total BS.  I'm all for Hope not being a doormat and not letting people manipulate her life, that kind of change is good, but before when she expected her fiance not to run around with another woman who is after him was not unreasonable.  What did Hope ever do to Liam that was unfair?  So she found out Bill plotted and Ric lied, it still doesn't change that Liam is a POS who always turned to Steffy when he was hurt or dumped or thought he was dumped by Hope or just because Hope wasn't able to spend an evening with him.  It makes me sick to see her so determined to be with this loser.

Remember when Steffy kept saying over and over that she's "changed now"? Steffy being in love with Liam just does not sit with me well as she is so mature looking and he is still such a baby. He belonged with Hope before Bill and Steffy convinced him he loves Steffy. I bet he really does not, it is just flattering to him to have an older woman's attention and ready sex whenever he wants it.

#8 Alix

Alix

• B&B Elite Member
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 17 January 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

I like the idea that Steffy is finally getting payback, but Hope needs a new guy with character and backbone :sword:...... maybe the guy who sat in the seat next to her on the airplane?   :hi:

Tink, the guy sat next to Steffy on the plane but she might bring him to LA where he eventually would run in to Hope. I just want Hope to hear the wedding bells as soon as she puts her eyes on him and forget all about Limo.

#9 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

• 928 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postsoapy73, on 17 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

It makes me sick too, but it is fun to watch Hope dish out what Steffy's been doing to her for so long.
I wish Hope would open Liam's nose so wide, making him want her back so bad, then tell him it was all just a joke, she was just out for revenge. bahahahaha................that would be so worth it. Too bad the writers don't read any of our thoughts.

Edited by mrsfordhere, 17 January 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Live,Laugh,Love

#10 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

• 928 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostAlix, on 17 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Tink, the guy sat next to Steffy on the plane but she might bring him to LA where he eventually would run in to Hope. I just want Hope to hear the wedding bells as soon as she puts her eyes on him and forget all about Limo.

Hope can do better. I didn't care for that guy on the plane. He was just ok looking to me.
I was thinking of someone else for Hope. Maybe that guy I saw someone post on here with Blonde hair.
Now he was eyecandy..... :pic:

Edited by mrsfordhere, 17 January 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Live,Laugh,Love

#11 Alix

Alix

• B&B Elite Member
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 17 January 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Hope can do better. I didn't care for that guy on the plane. He was just ok looking to me.
I was thinking of someone else for Hope. Maybe that guy I saw someone post on here with Blonde hair.
Now he was eyecandy..... :pic:

I did not see the other guy, but anyone is better than Liam!

#12 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,454 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostBrookeRocks, on 17 January 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

I'd like Hope to have Liam back only to dumped him when she'll meet an unexpected new guy.
Then he'll go back to Steffy, again, only to learn that she had an abortion. :crazysmile:

I like this idea too. It would be even better if the two girls could tell him at the same time that it's too late and that if he hasn't been able to make up his mind, they've made the decision for him. They should tell him that he's not the only fish in the ocean and that now, they want better because they deserve it.  :lolu:

#13 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,454 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

View PostAlix, on 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Remember when Steffy kept saying over and over that she's "changed now"? Steffy being in love with Liam just does not sit with me well as she is so mature looking and he is still such a baby. He belonged with Hope before Bill and Steffy convinced him he loves Steffy. I bet he really does not, it is just flattering to him to have an older woman's attention and ready sex whenever he wants it.

Maybe he likes to be with Steffy because she's more mature than him and in this way, he doesn't have to take his responsibility. She does it for him. Steffy takes control of things and some men love this kind of woman.

#14 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,491 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

The writers wants Steffy to be the poor victim, like her mother, and the Logans to be the bad ones.
They take us for idiots, Steffy's not an angel and this is just payback!

#15 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,428 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

I was going to ask if anyone remembers if there was ever a time when there was a woman on this soap deciding between two men -- then I thought it might have happened when Brooke left Nick to go back to -- gag -- Ridge.  It seems that over and over we have had to watch Ridge going eeny meeny between Brooke and Taylor.  We've had to endure two women groveling and pleading for a egotistic man to choose one of them.  

Now, again, we have to watch Loser Liam getting to choose between Hope and Steffy.  Both of these women are SO MUCH MORE than this loser -- like he's such a prize!!!  It's sickening.  How appropriate that it was Brooke, the consumate doormat, telling Liam that it was up to him to make a choice.  Man, she should know how this game is played!!!  

This show is like groundhog day -- the same story, over and over.  We will watch this back and forth between Loser and these two women for years to come, with Loser running back and forth between them depending on the situation at the time.  If he chooses Hope at this time, it will only be until he finds out Steffy is pregnant.  Or, if he chooses Steffy and it turns out she's had an abortion, he will go running back to Hope.  Yada, yada, yada.....

#16 Alix

Alix

• B&B Elite Member
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostBrookeRocks, on 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

The writers wants Steffy to be the poor victim, like her mother, and the Logans to be the bad ones.
They take us for idiots, Steffy's not an angel and this is just payback!

Aah, but the payback is so sweet in this case! :good: :lol:

#17 Alix

Alix

• B&B Elite Member
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

View Postgardengirl9, on 18 January 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

I was going to ask if anyone remembers if there was ever a time when there was a woman on this soap deciding between two men -- then I thought it might have happened when Brooke left Nick to go back to -- gag -- Ridge.  It seems that over and over we have had to watch Ridge going eeny meeny between Brooke and Taylor.  We've had to endure two women groveling and pleading for a egotistic man to choose one of them.  

Now, again, we have to watch Loser Liam getting to choose between Hope and Steffy.  Both of these women are SO MUCH MORE than this loser -- like he's such a prize!!!  It's sickening.  How appropriate that it was Brooke, the consumate doormat, telling Liam that it was up to him to make a choice.  Man, she should know how this game is played!!!  

This show is like groundhog day -- the same story, over and over.  We will watch this back and forth between Loser and these two women for years to come, with Loser running back and forth between them depending on the situation at the time.  If he chooses Hope at this time, it will only be until he finds out Steffy is pregnant.  Or, if he chooses Steffy and it turns out she's had an abortion, he will go running back to Hope.  Yada, yada, yada.....

The men always "decide" on this show, boring to tears!  Besides, all Steffy needs to do is to keep seducing the boy and daddy needs to do is keep stabbing himself...

Brooke s definitely speaking from her experience--Ridge finally left both her and Taylor, so much for the "destiny"! :phew:

#18 soapy73

soapy73

• 579 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostAlix, on 18 January 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Brooke s definitely speaking from her experience--Ridge finally left both her and Taylor, so much for the "destiny"! :phew:

Exactly.  For years they pushed the "destiny" thing with Brooke and Ridge and now look at them.  I do not want to hear Hope keep saying she and Liam are "meant to be together", which is the same thing.  Steffy I can understand acting like a desperate loser because that's what she is, like her mother, but right now Hope looks too desperate to find a good reason for wanting Liam back given the way HE has stupidly disrespected her many times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users