Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Babs : (15 July 2015 - 03:58 PM) Welcome back Ghost
@  gwenblake : (14 July 2015 - 08:27 PM) I agree zacsmom, good things!
@  zacsmom : (14 July 2015 - 06:48 PM) Thanks Gwen. Finally it's all over and I loved my job. Just not the people around me. The new job is actually teaching and cooking, which I love, so only good thing lay ahead.
@  gwenblake : (14 July 2015 - 04:42 PM) So happy for your new Job, so sorry you had to go thru what you went thru too! Be Blessed zacsmom!
@  zacsmom : (14 July 2015 - 01:42 PM) He's already paying. Many of my customers loved me so much, they said they wont go back. They put some kid of median down the middle of the highway the store is owned that it's too hard to get in and out of there, business has dropped over 50%. I was his top seller in the store and he lost me. They rest are just lazy shlubs. I have a feeling that store may close next year. The bisses wife had me file a bunch of papers for her and they were all small business loan agreements. He is going down. Ha, Ha, Ha. At least I get the lasr laugh.
@  MissK : (14 July 2015 - 11:21 AM) OMG!! My boss said that too!!! What a jackass!! And he was a good friend of my husband can you imagine?! Since then, my husband never talked to him anymore!. He forced me to do false documents only to have some market!! He cheated with the IRS so many time that I heard this time they weren't tolerant and they both had to pay a lot of money. I was so disgusted because the company was so good, we were a good team and suddenly, because the money was coming, they changed and became jerks!! Now they are reaping what they sown!! My husband always told me to be patient, that the wheel will turn... and it did!! Those people will pay one day Zacsmom!!
@  zacsmom : (13 July 2015 - 04:08 PM) Miss K I am so sorry. I know what you went through. This guy sis some of the most disgusting thing and my boss just said it was a joke that just got out of hand. I said it's only a joke if both people were laughing and that almost vommiting was not laughing. His manager, a woman, took the jerk's side and starting making my life easier. I went to boss when I quit and he did nothing. One of the manager actually (in a joking manner) puller a pocket knife out to my throat. Why was I so stupid. I should have called the police but I just didn't think I would find a job so fast. I was offered 4 jobs without even an application the first three days. I was offered another job shortly thereafter. Why didn't I value myself. I found my perfect job and didn't even have to look. Boy was I stupid.
@  MissK : (13 July 2015 - 01:27 PM) I'm hppy for you Zacsmom !! I know what you've been through!! I was sexually and moraly harrassed too, I think that's why I have this fibromyalgia... That's why I quit in january 2012. The guy had the nerves to showed up at my door 3 months ago with his wife!!! I thought I was having a nightmare. He asked for my help to prosecute the boss!! I told him to go to hell and that he should tell his wife why I won't help him. As I heard, he is very sick and the society is in a bad situation. That's what I call KARMA!!! I told him, "that's only payback!!"
@  zacsmom : (13 July 2015 - 11:48 AM) I have a new job. I was be sexually harrassed and jusr general harrrassment at the hardware stor so now I have a new job I think I'm going to love. I will be working as a chef at the biggest Grocery store chain in Texas. More money, more hours and much better working conditions. I am so thrilled.
@  gwenblake : (09 July 2015 - 12:05 PM) I am here LOL!
@  Alix : (09 July 2015 - 01:53 AM) Gwen, where are you?
@  Pierrette2 : (04 July 2015 - 08:48 PM) Happy 4th of July my friends! :bbq: :drinks:
@  Alix : (04 July 2015 - 03:48 PM) Happy 4th of July to everyone in the US!
@  Pierrette2 : (04 July 2015 - 06:10 AM) Welcome back Ghost!
@  gwenblake : (02 July 2015 - 05:19 PM) Glad you are back my friend GHOST812!
@  GHOST812 : (02 July 2015 - 04:37 PM) it's been so long I forgot how to post OMG
@  GHOST812 : (02 July 2015 - 04:31 PM) long time no see
@  Tinkrbl40 : (29 June 2015 - 11:53 PM) Thanks Pierrette, but it only works in Canada! :lol:
@  Pierrette2 : (28 June 2015 - 06:01 AM) Hey Tink, try this link: http://www.globaltv....andtherestless/
@  Tinkrbl40 : (27 June 2015 - 08:25 PM) HELP! Friday's Y&R was cut short -- BEST place for me to view online?

Photo

HOW IS BROOKE A "LOGAN" ... BUT TAYLOR'S A "FORRESTER"?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,420 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Okay ...... What am I missing here? :startle:

Is this Bell's attempt at The Hatfields and The McCoys? :zoro: :zoro: :zoro: :zoro: :zoro:

The sneering "Logan" comments now uttered several times a show is just plain bizarre! :thumbsd:

If we're going by mothers' maiden names, then every offspring is either a Logan, a Douglas, or a Hamilton, right? :judge:

Taylor was at one time a Forrester, but she has since been a Marone and a Jones, being married to Nick and Whip, respectively. Further, Ridge is, technically, Massimo Marone's and Stephanie Douglas' son .... :judge:

And WHY do Taylips' kids presumably take precedence over Eric Forresters' REAL bloodline .... Thorne, Felicia, Kristin, Rick and Bridget? :judge:

Am I missing something here? :search:
  • gwenblake likes this
Posted Image

#2 gwenblake

gwenblake

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• B&B Elite Member
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

I don't get it either, I am in the process of asking him now. I don't understand why Bell is doing what he is doing to Brooke and her kids. Taylor is getting on my nerves I want someone to bring her down. In a mean way.

#3 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Because this is the logic according to Taylor. She can say she is a true Forrester all she wants be it doesn't make it so. Some of us who choose to live in truthsville know the whole story. Taylor fans believe that everything she spews is truth. You can point out the obvious but they still will not believe it.
  • mrsfordhere likes this

#4 henrysmom

henrysmom

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

• 943 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

I don't even know why I watch this show any more. I just want to scream at the TV the whole half hour.
  • Gert1980 likes this

#5 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,420 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Ya know, I think Prince Omar had no idea that Taylips suffered extreme brain damage when he brought her back to life! She's never been the same since then. This woman isn't playing with a full deck!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Posted Image

#6 slankards

slankards

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

• 205 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

You just can't fix stupid... nuts....insanity.... I mean, you just can't fix Taylor! She lives in her own little bubble world. She lives in Taylorland! hahahah

#7 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for

• B&B/Y&R Elite Member
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

You just can't fix stupid... nuts....insanity.... I mean, you just can't fix Taylor! She lives in her own little bubble world. She lives in Taylorland! hahahah

You can't expect more from a bobble head. Stupid one day, stupid always.

Posted Image
  • Gert1980 likes this

#8 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,710 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

"Looks may fade but stupid is forever."......Judge Judy
  • Pierrette2 and mrsfordhere like this

#9 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Because this is the logic according to Taylor. She can say she is a true Forrester all she wants be it doesn't make it so. Some of us who choose to live in truthsville know the whole story. Taylor fans believe that everything she spews is truth. You can point out the obvious but they still will not believe it.

Speaking of: Do we even have any Taylor fans on this board? I haven't noticed anyone liking her yet.

I would love to read some of there thoughts................... 8)
  • Gert1980 likes this
Live,Laugh,Love

#10 zacsmom

zacsmom

• 1,710 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

No, I think they are scared to be here because we call the truth on their Taylorcrap.
  • Pierrette2, Gert1980 and mrsfordhere like this

#11 MissK

MissK

• 3,774 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

They just can't read the truth about her. In another board, someone asked them to gave proof of what Taylor was saying about "The Logans"
facts, date, S/L, anything but not even one dared to answer.

When new topics are open about Taylors lies or past, they open a lot of new one to make them disapear, like "Who's RJ's father?" or "Hope is a Sharp" blah blah blah

But the moment you asked them a question, they can't answer and immediately open a new topic to bash Brooke. It's astonishing how stupid and dishonest they are!

#12 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 389 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

They just can't read the truth about her. In another board, someone asked them to gave proof of what Taylor was saying about "The Logans"
facts, date, S/L, anything but not even one dared to answer.

When new topics are open about Taylors lies or past, they open a lot of new one to make them disapear, like "Who's RJ's father?" or "Hope is a Sharp" blah blah blah

But the moment you asked them a question, they can't answer and immediately open a new topic to bash Brooke. It's astonishing how stupid and dishonest they are!

Just like Taylor. ;-)
  • Pierrette2 likes this

#13 henrysmom

henrysmom

• 943 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

There is another soap board I belong to (I can't even remember the exact name because I hardly ever post there) and they are overwhelmingly pro-Taylor and pro-Skanky. I can't even read that crap.

#14 MissK

MissK

• 3,774 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

They don't care if it's true or not, they just want to trash Brooke and the Logan, that's all !!
Just open a topic with the tittle "Oh my God, Brooke slept with Liam!"
they will never try to found out if it's true, they will immediately replied and puke all the vomit they can...
They want Taylor to be the perfection and they make her be.

I tried but I can't understand how you can be fan of a so nasty character, unless you're a nasty person...

#15 Heart824

Heart824

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Brooke is confident enough to keep her own name.....Taylor on the otherhand is not. The only thing Taylor feels she has accomplished is marrying a Forrester. Brooke is find in her own right.

#16 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

No, I think they are scared to be here because we call the truth on their Taylorcrap.

Gert they should be very scared to breath a word right now with the way Taylor's been acting lately. lol
Live,Laugh,Love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users