HOW IS BROOKE A "LOGAN" ... BUT TAYLOR'S A "FORRESTER"?

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Okay ...... What am I missing here? :startle:

Is this Bell's attempt at The Hatfields and The McCoys? :zoro: :zoro: :zoro: :zoro: :zoro:

The sneering "Logan" comments now uttered several times a show is just plain bizarre! :thumbsd:

If we're going by mothers' maiden names, then every offspring is either a Logan, a Douglas, or a Hamilton, right? :judge:

Taylor was at one time a Forrester, but she has since been a Marone and a Jones, being married to Nick and Whip, respectively. Further, Ridge is, technically, Massimo Marone's and Stephanie Douglas' son .... :judge:

And WHY do Taylips' kids presumably take precedence over Eric Forresters' REAL bloodline .... Thorne, Felicia, Kristin, Rick and Bridget? :judge:

Am I missing something here? :search:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't get it either, I am in the process of asking him now. I don't understand why Bell is doing what he is doing to Brooke and her kids. Taylor is getting on my nerves I want someone to bring her down. In a mean way.

Posted · Report post

Because this is the logic according to Taylor. She can say she is a true Forrester all she wants be it doesn't make it so. Some of us who choose to live in truthsville know the whole story. Taylor fans believe that everything she spews is truth. You can point out the obvious but they still will not believe it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't even know why I watch this show any more. I just want to scream at the TV the whole half hour.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ya know, I think Prince Omar had no idea that Taylips suffered extreme brain damage when he brought her back to life! She's never been the same since then. This woman isn't playing with a full deck!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Posted · Report post

You just can't fix stupid... nuts....insanity.... I mean, you just can't fix Taylor! She lives in her own little bubble world. She lives in Taylorland! hahahah

Posted · Report post

You just can't fix stupid... nuts....insanity.... I mean, you just can't fix Taylor! She lives in her own little bubble world. She lives in Taylorland! hahahah

You can't expect more from a bobble head. Stupid one day, stupid always.

Bobblehead.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Looks may fade but stupid is forever."......Judge Judy

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Because this is the logic according to Taylor. She can say she is a true Forrester all she wants be it doesn't make it so. Some of us who choose to live in truthsville know the whole story. Taylor fans believe that everything she spews is truth. You can point out the obvious but they still will not believe it.

Speaking of: Do we even have any Taylor fans on this board? I haven't noticed anyone liking her yet.

I would love to read some of there thoughts................... 8)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No, I think they are scared to be here because we call the truth on their Taylorcrap.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

They just can't read the truth about her. In another board, someone asked them to gave proof of what Taylor was saying about "The Logans"

facts, date, S/L, anything but not even one dared to answer.

When new topics are open about Taylors lies or past, they open a lot of new one to make them disapear, like "Who's RJ's father?" or "Hope is a Sharp" blah blah blah

But the moment you asked them a question, they can't answer and immediately open a new topic to bash Brooke. It's astonishing how stupid and dishonest they are!

Posted · Report post

They just can't read the truth about her. In another board, someone asked them to gave proof of what Taylor was saying about "The Logans"

facts, date, S/L, anything but not even one dared to answer.

When new topics are open about Taylors lies or past, they open a lot of new one to make them disapear, like "Who's RJ's father?" or "Hope is a Sharp" blah blah blah

But the moment you asked them a question, they can't answer and immediately open a new topic to bash Brooke. It's astonishing how stupid and dishonest they are!

Just like Taylor. ;-)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There is another soap board I belong to (I can't even remember the exact name because I hardly ever post there) and they are overwhelmingly pro-Taylor and pro-Skanky. I can't even read that crap.

Posted · Report post

They don't care if it's true or not, they just want to trash Brooke and the Logan, that's all !!

Just open a topic with the tittle "Oh my God, Brooke slept with Liam!"

they will never try to found out if it's true, they will immediately replied and puke all the vomit they can...

They want Taylor to be the perfection and they make her be.

I tried but I can't understand how you can be fan of a so nasty character, unless you're a nasty person...

Posted · Report post

Brooke is confident enough to keep her own name.....Taylor on the otherhand is not. The only thing Taylor feels she has accomplished is marrying a Forrester. Brooke is find in her own right.

Posted · Report post

No, I think they are scared to be here because we call the truth on their Taylorcrap.

Gert they should be very scared to breath a word right now with the way Taylor's been acting lately. lol