Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  BrookeRocks : (26 July 2014 - 06:04 PM) Thanks Gwen, and maybe a couple of friend will come with us... that will be fun!!!
@  gwenblake : (26 July 2014 - 12:29 PM) Wow you have a wonderful time BR!!!  You go girl!!!
@  BrookeRocks : (26 July 2014 - 07:33 AM) Oh yes it will! I can't wait to be there. We really need this break. We'll celebrate my hubby's 50th birthday!
@  mommmy : (26 July 2014 - 04:31 AM) Oh that sounds so nice Brooke I bet that will be a blast.
@  BrookeRocks : (25 July 2014 - 04:44 PM) Have a good week-end!! We just made the reservation for our vacation but not before September 16. My husband has too much work and his employees took their holidays on August so... We have to wait. We chose Rhodes, it's a Greek Island.
@  mommmy : (25 July 2014 - 03:38 PM) I hope everyone has a good weekend too.  I so want to go to the beach, love the ocean.  But not till next year when we go to Disneyland
@  gwenblake : (25 July 2014 - 01:41 PM) Good Friday morning and I am so tired from the park and running errands from yesterday!  Where is the Beach someone?  I want to go there!!!!  Have a good week-end everyone!!!
@  Alix : (23 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Oh, gosh! I meant to watch Ronn Moss after reading your post, but then forgot at the last moment :cray:
@  gwenblake : (23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM) Hi everyone, I am still busy taking care of my 6 yr old and 10 yr old Grand Kids and it is a job!!! Take care!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) HEY GUYS!!!    Ronn Moss is on CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP tonight.  I'm recording it!  LOL
@  mommmy : (22 July 2014 - 03:10 PM) Oh wow that is awesome, congrats Pierrette.  My daughter turned 15 today that is also hard to believe.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 July 2014 - 05:15 AM) Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary of marriage. Time goes by so fast.
@  mommmy : (21 July 2014 - 11:26 PM) Oh yeah it is getting better and finally Ben's secret will finally be revealed.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM) Mommmy, I haven't watched all the episodes of Y&R from last week but I will make some comments later. This show is good.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:28 PM) I've watched last week's episodes of B&B and it took me less than 30 minutes because I used the ff button many times. It's worst than ever.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 11:40 PM) Its actually been slow for quite awhile but glad to see you back Pierrette.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (20 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) Welcome back, Pierrette ... I've missed you!!
@  Pierrette2 : (20 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Hi Mommmy, I'm back. It's summer and many people are on vacations.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM) This board seems so slow anymore kind of sad.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 06:16 PM) That is so true, and when he is home he does really good at cleaning lol.

LOOSE LIPS UPDATED – MARCH 17, 2013

FROM SOAPTOWN USA

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

I’m rubber you’re glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,369 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

BOLD & BEAUTIFUL:

After making a grand entrance Brooke's Bedroom line is on top of the world.  As Brooke as the spokesperson she finally gets the last laugh on Taylor. :) Look for Brooke to use it to the max to gain control of Forresters again and Brooke is making it known by giving press conferences and hiring new people. Brooke is in her element as she shows just how powerful and popular she still is.......Things really get tense between Katie and Bill as she tries to believe him when he said nothing happened between him and Brooke despite her walking in on the two in a compromising situation......Rick and Maya get closer as she finally decides to give the Forrester heir a chance, but this time, no more secrets. Caroline doesn't cotton to that too well and she lets Maya have a warning. Something tells me the little spoiled rich girl needs to watch what she does and says around a street smart girl from the 'hood.....We'll have a wedding in a few weeks, my darlings, and it's not going to be who you think it is. Let's just say this one should bring some tears.

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

#2 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,978 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

Wedding?   :shok: :shok: :shok:    Any ideas who?   :unknw:
Posted Image

#3 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,441 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Eric and Taylor... Of course !!

#4 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

I’m rubber you’re glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,369 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Liam is supposed to marry Steffy and they talk a lot about it and Taylor is with Eric who will probably want to marry her soon. It could also be Rick and Maya. He's the kind of guy who could do this to prove that he's sincere.

#5 Suzanne

Suzanne

You know! I could of gone the rest of my life without knowing that!

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:I was interested in genealogy for a while, found some "way down the road" cousins in England. Now my interests are mostly my family, soaps plus a few others I JUST HAVE to watch every week. Criminal Minds and The Grimm. I like to find episodes from my really old soaps from the time they started. All were on CBS. I have three living children, one grandaughter, five grandsons, and one great grandson. I enjoy playing some of the games on FaceBook.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

Please, not Taylor and Eric.  She will def think she is queen of the Forresters, and try to push everybody around even more.  I can't stand her!  That look of relief on her face today when Katie decided to go to FC.  I just wanted to smack her.  And she would not give up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FROM SOAPTOWN USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users