Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (01 September 2014 - 08:09 PM) Hey Mommy ... SO glad there's some progress with things! Keep the faith!   :goodjob:
@  zacsmom : (01 September 2014 - 01:47 PM) Glad to be back. Don't ya just hate it when a horrible storm comes in and blows out the router you have plugged into a surge protector and nothing else is damaged?
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:23 AM) Mommmy, I'm glad for you and you're still in my prayers.
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:20 AM) Nice to see you back Zacsmom.  :D
@  BrookeRocks : (31 August 2014 - 11:20 AM) And I'm sure pirates are less greasy than him!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (31 August 2014 - 02:57 AM) A pirate coming to LA in search of Ridge ... Oh Zacsmom, that's FUNNY !!!    :rofl:
@  mommmy : (29 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Good to see you zacsmom.  Well surprise surprise the internet is still on.  A small update, we found a place to live might have to stay with a friend for a couple of weeks.  But our previous landlady has another apartment and she is willing to work with us on move in costs.  We have to pay a really high electric bill so we can't move in when we get kicked out but at least we know we have a place to stay in a couple of weeks.
@  zacsmom : (29 August 2014 - 01:36 PM) Sorry. something went wrong so continuing.... Ivy (don't like her) and mostly TK as Ridge. Just can't feel that. He's would have been a better Pirate coming to LA in search for Nick. He just can't do Ridge.
@  zacsmom : (29 August 2014 - 01:32 PM) first,m aya needs to go , followed by Quinn,
@  gwenblake : (29 August 2014 - 12:27 PM) I am glad you are back zacsmom, I feel the same way the show is so boring.  They need to get rid of someone on that show! LOL!!!  Have a good week-end.  I miss my Grand kids!
@  zacsmom : (28 August 2014 - 01:25 PM) I agree BR. All I hear is blah, blah, blah. Charlie Brown's teacher had more interesting things to say than these people. Yes it is soooo boring.
@  BrookeRocks : (27 August 2014 - 05:01 PM) Glad that everything is now alright for you Zacsmom... There is nothing really interesting to talk about... the show is in level zero and boring to death...
@  zacsmom : (27 August 2014 - 12:00 PM) I'm, back on board. We had a very bad storm in my area of Houston and most of the u-verse routers were blown. We had to wait all week to get a new one and then to reconnect. Boo. All's good now.
@  gwenblake : (22 August 2014 - 12:53 PM) Yes keep the Faith!
@  Pierrette2 : (21 August 2014 - 09:43 PM) Keep the faith Mommmy. God is good and He will listen to our prayers.
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 05:18 PM) Thanks gwen you guys are so sweet.  By next week the internet should be off.  We do have an appointment with this apartment hunters and they find apartments for people with bad credit or evictions so I am hoping they will help.  Because my husband is going to start where I work so that will help with income but to late for this place we are in.  Will keep you updated as much as I can.
@  gwenblake : (21 August 2014 - 11:46 AM) I will miss you so much mommmy do know that.  I will be praying because I know there is a miracle around the corner for you and your family!
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 03:18 AM) Thanks Tink and Pierrette.  And yep it is just temporary, I know things will get better, I always try to stay as positive as I can.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (19 August 2014 - 08:38 PM) SO sorry to hear about this .... I'm sure this will be VERY temporary ... Sending you love, light and prayers. Tink    :give_rose:  :give_rose:
@  Pierrette2 : (19 August 2014 - 08:12 PM) We will be waiting for you Mommmy. Everything will go well for you. :grouphug:

Bonus scenes

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,491 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Didn't know it existed. Scenes that were cut at the final?

Edited by BrookeRocks, 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM.

#2 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,428 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Well......that was a really well written scene.  Liam actually sounded like an adult man with something between his ears!  It just goes to show that when Scott Cliffton(?) is given some decent dialogue (instead of just standing there with a blank look on his face), he's a sound actor.  Bill sounded like a mature, sympathetic man instead of a raging dictator for a change.  See, there is hope for this show if they would just give these actors decent sl's and dialogue.

#3 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

It's obvious that the person who chose to cut the scene is an idiot!!

#4 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Edited by BrookeRocks, 16 July 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#5 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

#6 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,428 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, BR!!!

Where do you get these scenes and why in the world don't they put them in the show???  I loved them!

These two are sooo cute together, and I am looking forward to Hope  dumping Listless and having a return "photo shoot" for Wyatt!  Oh, I just wish they wouldn't turn this into yet another dumb triangle.  Just let Steffy come back and she and Lame Liam can be happily ever after.  

#7 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

On youtube... these are scenes they cut, I thought you, in the US can watch them after the show, that's what a viewer told me lately because I didn't know those bonus existed. SHe told me that only in the US you can watch them.

#8 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Edited by BrookeRocks, 17 July 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#9 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

#10 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

#11 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

#12 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

#13 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

#14 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

#15 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

• 1,428 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sighhhh.......   What a beautiful scene.  Wish they had used that on air for those of us who are rooting for those two.  

I know there are Brooke haters and Bill haters who would watch that and still wouldn't like them together, but I'm just a sappy romantic, and I just love the way he's treating her.  I know they are going to run into opposition from their families and the business, but I hope they fight their way through it and become a great couple on the show.

As usual, thank you, BR, for posting these scenes that are cut before they air.  

#16 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

My pleasure GG

#17 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,491 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

#18 BrookeRocks