Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (19 August 2014 - 08:38 PM) SO sorry to hear about this .... I'm sure this will be VERY temporary ... Sending you love, light and prayers. Tink    :give_rose:  :give_rose:
@  Pierrette2 : (19 August 2014 - 08:12 PM) We will be waiting for you Mommmy. Everything will go well for you. :grouphug:
@  mommmy : (19 August 2014 - 03:18 PM) Thanks guys, that does help.  The internet will be shut off sometime this week so might not be on for awhile.  One good thing if we go to a weekly place for awhile free wifi, lol.
@  BrookeRocks : (19 August 2014 - 02:04 PM) So sorry for you Mommmy... I wish I could help :-( I'm lighting a candle for you to my Buddha with a request for you with all my positive thoughts!!
@  gwenblake : (19 August 2014 - 11:24 AM) my dear friend mommmy please pray for someone to come out there and help you and your family.  I know that feeling.  I was in that same position once years ago.  Someone that I least expected came forward and helped me.  I thank God for her.  I know God will make a way out of no way!!!!  Glory!!!  I will pray for you and your family....Be Blessed!
@  Pierrette2 : (18 August 2014 - 11:05 PM) I'll send you positive thoughts too.
@  mommmy : (18 August 2014 - 06:46 PM) Thank you, I appreciate it.
@  Pierrette2 : (18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM) Mommmy, I'm so sorry to hear this. You can be sure that I'll be praying for you.
@  mommmy : (18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM) A prayer request needed.  Me and my husband and kids by the end of the month will be homeless.  I am working part time and my husband is looking for something.  We are hoping to find maybe a nice weekly place to stay until we can get another place.  Just scary right now so I need all the prayers I can get, thank.
@  mommmy : (12 August 2014 - 05:54 AM) That is good news and your country can't be as bad as mine when it comes to healthcare it sucks, lol.
@  BrookeRocks : (11 August 2014 - 08:59 PM) Good news!!! Finally, my fibromyalgia is recognized as a disease. I am granted now as a disabled worker!! It's very hard in France, we're a retarded country on many things! Just imagine that people who decide if you have the disease or not only have your medical folder. They never saw you, never talked to you... :-/
@  mommmy : (10 August 2014 - 02:21 AM) Oh I know hard to believe its August already.  Of course a part of me wants time to fast, planning a big vacation when we get our tax money next year so very excited about that.
@  BrookeRocks : (09 August 2014 - 07:09 AM) The week-end already!!! My God time is passing sooooo fast....
@  BrookeRocks : (06 August 2014 - 10:14 AM) In a month only Gwen... Thank you !!
@  gwenblake : (05 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) Have a good time BR!!! :)
@  BrookeRocks : (05 August 2014 - 05:26 PM) Yes !Her boss finally agreed to let her took the week she asked for, they are our best friends so we're very happy to be with them on vacation. Now I can't wait !!
@  mommmy : (05 August 2014 - 12:29 AM) Oh that is good news Brooke.
@  BrookeRocks : (04 August 2014 - 07:43 PM) Good news, our friends finally can come with us !! I'm so happy !!
@  BrookeRocks : (04 August 2014 - 07:42 PM) Weather is weird here, once it's raining then the sun comes back, later it's raining again... over and over...
@  mommmy : (04 August 2014 - 02:43 AM) It was nice, except no storms here.  Ten miles away, people got lots of rain, but nothing here I hate that, lol.

Bonus scenes

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,474 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Didn't know it existed. Scenes that were cut at the final?

Edited by BrookeRocks, 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM.

#2 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,401 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Well......that was a really well written scene.  Liam actually sounded like an adult man with something between his ears!  It just goes to show that when Scott Cliffton(?) is given some decent dialogue (instead of just standing there with a blank look on his face), he's a sound actor.  Bill sounded like a mature, sympathetic man instead of a raging dictator for a change.  See, there is hope for this show if they would just give these actors decent sl's and dialogue.

#3 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

It's obvious that the person who chose to cut the scene is an idiot!!

#4 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Edited by BrookeRocks, 16 July 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#5 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

#6 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,401 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, BR!!!

Where do you get these scenes and why in the world don't they put them in the show???  I loved them!

These two are sooo cute together, and I am looking forward to Hope  dumping Listless and having a return "photo shoot" for Wyatt!  Oh, I just wish they wouldn't turn this into yet another dumb triangle.  Just let Steffy come back and she and Lame Liam can be happily ever after.  

#7 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

On youtube... these are scenes they cut, I thought you, in the US can watch them after the show, that's what a viewer told me lately because I didn't know those bonus existed. SHe told me that only in the US you can watch them.

#8 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Edited by BrookeRocks, 17 July 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#9 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

#10 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

#11 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

#12 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

#13 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

#14 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

#15 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

• 1,401 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sighhhh.......   What a beautiful scene.  Wish they had used that on air for those of us who are rooting for those two.  

I know there are Brooke haters and Bill haters who would watch that and still wouldn't like them together, but I'm just a sappy romantic, and I just love the way he's treating her.  I know they are going to run into opposition from their families and the business, but I hope they fight their way through it and become a great couple on the show.

As usual, thank you, BR, for posting these scenes that are cut before they air.  

#16 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

My pleasure GG

#17 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,474 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

#18 BrookeRocks