Bonus scenes

70 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Didn't know it existed. Scenes that were cut at the final?

Edited by BrookeRocks
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well......that was a really well written scene. Liam actually sounded like an adult man with something between his ears! It just goes to show that when Scott Cliffton(?) is given some decent dialogue (instead of just standing there with a blank look on his face), he's a sound actor. Bill sounded like a mature, sympathetic man instead of a raging dictator for a change. See, there is hope for this show if they would just give these actors decent sl's and dialogue.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's obvious that the person who chose to cut the scene is an idiot!!

Posted · Report post

Thank you, thank you, thank you, BR!!!

Where do you get these scenes and why in the world don't they put them in the show??? I loved them!

These two are sooo cute together, and I am looking forward to Hope dumping Listless and having a return "photo shoot" for Wyatt! Oh, I just wish they wouldn't turn this into yet another dumb triangle. Just let Steffy come back and she and Lame Liam can be happily ever after.

Posted · Report post

On youtube... these are scenes they cut, I thought you, in the US can watch them after the show, that's what a viewer told me lately because I didn't know those bonus existed. SHe told me that only in the US you can watch them.

Posted (edited) · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlWhAcKpxhY Edited by BrookeRocks

Posted · Report post

Sighhhh....... What a beautiful scene. Wish they had used that on air for those of us who are rooting for those two.

I know there are Brooke haters and Bill haters who would watch that and still wouldn't like them together, but I'm just a sappy romantic, and I just love the way he's treating her. I know they are going to run into opposition from their families and the business, but I hope they fight their way through it and become a great couple on the show.

As usual, thank you, BR, for posting these scenes that are cut before they air.

Posted · Report post

My pleasure GG

Posted · Report post

"Not by me. I've never hurt you," says Katie to Brooke. I'm tearing my hair out!!!

For the love of all that's fair, let Brooke say it!! "You little hypocrite! You tore up Bridget's relationship with Nick when you had sex with him. You got pregnant and expected Bridget to get out of the way. You would have succeeded if you hadn't lost the baby. You have the nerve to say that you've never hurt me? That was my daughter, your niece, that you destroyed. Did the heart transplant suck out part of your brain so that you conveniently can't remember what you did? You little hypocrite!"

Is it really too much to ask for? Apparently, it is.

Posted · Report post

Some things are better off forgotten for Bell as it seems...

He thinks we are stupid and we don't remember...