Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Babs : (15 July 2015 - 03:58 PM) Welcome back Ghost
@  gwenblake : (14 July 2015 - 08:27 PM) I agree zacsmom, good things!
@  zacsmom : (14 July 2015 - 06:48 PM) Thanks Gwen. Finally it's all over and I loved my job. Just not the people around me. The new job is actually teaching and cooking, which I love, so only good thing lay ahead.
@  gwenblake : (14 July 2015 - 04:42 PM) So happy for your new Job, so sorry you had to go thru what you went thru too! Be Blessed zacsmom!
@  zacsmom : (14 July 2015 - 01:42 PM) He's already paying. Many of my customers loved me so much, they said they wont go back. They put some kid of median down the middle of the highway the store is owned that it's too hard to get in and out of there, business has dropped over 50%. I was his top seller in the store and he lost me. They rest are just lazy shlubs. I have a feeling that store may close next year. The bisses wife had me file a bunch of papers for her and they were all small business loan agreements. He is going down. Ha, Ha, Ha. At least I get the lasr laugh.
@  MissK : (14 July 2015 - 11:21 AM) OMG!! My boss said that too!!! What a jackass!! And he was a good friend of my husband can you imagine?! Since then, my husband never talked to him anymore!. He forced me to do false documents only to have some market!! He cheated with the IRS so many time that I heard this time they weren't tolerant and they both had to pay a lot of money. I was so disgusted because the company was so good, we were a good team and suddenly, because the money was coming, they changed and became jerks!! Now they are reaping what they sown!! My husband always told me to be patient, that the wheel will turn... and it did!! Those people will pay one day Zacsmom!!
@  zacsmom : (13 July 2015 - 04:08 PM) Miss K I am so sorry. I know what you went through. This guy sis some of the most disgusting thing and my boss just said it was a joke that just got out of hand. I said it's only a joke if both people were laughing and that almost vommiting was not laughing. His manager, a woman, took the jerk's side and starting making my life easier. I went to boss when I quit and he did nothing. One of the manager actually (in a joking manner) puller a pocket knife out to my throat. Why was I so stupid. I should have called the police but I just didn't think I would find a job so fast. I was offered 4 jobs without even an application the first three days. I was offered another job shortly thereafter. Why didn't I value myself. I found my perfect job and didn't even have to look. Boy was I stupid.
@  MissK : (13 July 2015 - 01:27 PM) I'm hppy for you Zacsmom !! I know what you've been through!! I was sexually and moraly harrassed too, I think that's why I have this fibromyalgia... That's why I quit in january 2012. The guy had the nerves to showed up at my door 3 months ago with his wife!!! I thought I was having a nightmare. He asked for my help to prosecute the boss!! I told him to go to hell and that he should tell his wife why I won't help him. As I heard, he is very sick and the society is in a bad situation. That's what I call KARMA!!! I told him, "that's only payback!!"
@  zacsmom : (13 July 2015 - 11:48 AM) I have a new job. I was be sexually harrassed and jusr general harrrassment at the hardware stor so now I have a new job I think I'm going to love. I will be working as a chef at the biggest Grocery store chain in Texas. More money, more hours and much better working conditions. I am so thrilled.
@  gwenblake : (09 July 2015 - 12:05 PM) I am here LOL!
@  Alix : (09 July 2015 - 01:53 AM) Gwen, where are you?
@  Pierrette2 : (04 July 2015 - 08:48 PM) Happy 4th of July my friends! :bbq: :drinks:
@  Alix : (04 July 2015 - 03:48 PM) Happy 4th of July to everyone in the US!
@  Pierrette2 : (04 July 2015 - 06:10 AM) Welcome back Ghost!
@  gwenblake : (02 July 2015 - 05:19 PM) Glad you are back my friend GHOST812!
@  GHOST812 : (02 July 2015 - 04:37 PM) it's been so long I forgot how to post OMG
@  GHOST812 : (02 July 2015 - 04:31 PM) long time no see
@  Tinkrbl40 : (29 June 2015 - 11:53 PM) Thanks Pierrette, but it only works in Canada! :lol:
@  Pierrette2 : (28 June 2015 - 06:01 AM) Hey Tink, try this link: http://www.globaltv....andtherestless/
@  Tinkrbl40 : (27 June 2015 - 08:25 PM) HELP! Friday's Y&R was cut short -- BEST place for me to view online?

Photo

Bonus scenes

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 MissK

MissK

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,779 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Didn't know it existed. Scenes that were cut at the final?

Edited by BrookeRocks, 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM.

• gwenblake and Gert1980 like this

#2 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,687 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Well......that was a really well written scene. Liam actually sounded like an adult man with something between his ears! It just goes to show that when Scott Cliffton(?) is given some decent dialogue (instead of just standing there with a blank look on his face), he's a sound actor. Bill sounded like a mature, sympathetic man instead of a raging dictator for a change. See, there is hope for this show if they would just give these actors decent sl's and dialogue.
  • Suzanne likes this

#3 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

It's obvious that the person who chose to cut the scene is an idiot!!

#4 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Edited by BrookeRocks, 16 July 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#5 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

#6 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,687 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, BR!!!

Where do you get these scenes and why in the world don't they put them in the show??? I loved them!

These two are sooo cute together, and I am looking forward to Hope dumping Listless and having a return "photo shoot" for Wyatt! Oh, I just wish they wouldn't turn this into yet another dumb triangle. Just let Steffy come back and she and Lame Liam can be happily ever after.

#7 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

On youtube... these are scenes they cut, I thought you, in the US can watch them after the show, that's what a viewer told me lately because I didn't know those bonus existed. SHe told me that only in the US you can watch them.

#8 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Edited by BrookeRocks, 17 July 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#9 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

#10 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

#11 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

#12 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

#13 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

#14 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

#15 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

• 1,687 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sighhhh....... What a beautiful scene. Wish they had used that on air for those of us who are rooting for those two.

I know there are Brooke haters and Bill haters who would watch that and still wouldn't like them together, but I'm just a sappy romantic, and I just love the way he's treating her. I know they are going to run into opposition from their families and the business, but I hope they fight their way through it and become a great couple on the show.

As usual, thank you, BR, for posting these scenes that are cut before they air.

#16 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

My pleasure GG

#17 MissK

MissK

• 3,779 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

#18 MissK