Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  gwenblake : (18 September 2014 - 01:32 AM) Have fun BR~~ we will miss ya!
@  BrookeRocks : (16 September 2014 - 06:28 PM) Thank you Pierrette ��. The hôtel is fabulous and our 1st day was perfect. ☀️����
@  Pierrette2 : (15 September 2014 - 09:07 PM) I wish you a wonderful trip BR. :B)
@  BrookeRocks : (15 September 2014 - 06:46 PM) Tomorrow, early in the morning, we're heading for Rhodes for our vacation. We'll be back in 8 days... I will NOT miss the show... I don't care anymore about it.... TTYL
@  gwenblake : (12 September 2014 - 12:53 PM) Have a wonderful week-end!
@  gwenblake : (05 September 2014 - 01:20 PM) Good luck my sweet friend!
@  BrookeRocks : (03 September 2014 - 08:13 AM) Gook luck Mommmy, I'm sure that something good is coming for you and your family...
@  mommmy : (02 September 2014 - 07:43 PM) Thanks guys, busy packing this week have to be out by next Monday. I hate moving, lol.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (01 September 2014 - 08:09 PM) Hey Mommy ... SO glad there's some progress with things! Keep the faith!   :goodjob:
@  zacsmom : (01 September 2014 - 01:47 PM) Glad to be back. Don't ya just hate it when a horrible storm comes in and blows out the router you have plugged into a surge protector and nothing else is damaged?
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:23 AM) Mommmy, I'm glad for you and you're still in my prayers.
@  Pierrette2 : (01 September 2014 - 04:20 AM) Nice to see you back Zacsmom.  :D
@  BrookeRocks : (31 August 2014 - 11:20 AM) And I'm sure pirates are less greasy than him!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (31 August 2014 - 02:57 AM) A pirate coming to LA in search of Ridge ... Oh Zacsmom, that's FUNNY !!!    :rofl:
@  mommmy : (29 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Good to see you zacsmom.  Well surprise surprise the internet is still on.  A small update, we found a place to live might have to stay with a friend for a couple of weeks.  But our previous landlady has another apartment and she is willing to work with us on move in costs.  We have to pay a really high electric bill so we can't move in when we get kicked out but at least we know we have a place to stay in a couple of weeks.
@  zacsmom : (29 August 2014 - 01:36 PM) Sorry. something went wrong so continuing.... Ivy (don't like her) and mostly TK as Ridge. Just can't feel that. He's would have been a better Pirate coming to LA in search for Nick. He just can't do Ridge.
@  zacsmom : (29 August 2014 - 01:32 PM) first,m aya needs to go , followed by Quinn,
@  gwenblake : (29 August 2014 - 12:27 PM) I am glad you are back zacsmom, I feel the same way the show is so boring.  They need to get rid of someone on that show! LOL!!!  Have a good week-end.  I miss my Grand kids!
@  zacsmom : (28 August 2014 - 01:25 PM) I agree BR. All I hear is blah, blah, blah. Charlie Brown's teacher had more interesting things to say than these people. Yes it is soooo boring.
@  BrookeRocks : (27 August 2014 - 05:01 PM) Glad that everything is now alright for you Zacsmom... There is nothing really interesting to talk about... the show is in level zero and boring to death...

Who is Niki's Son (Dylan)?

is Dylan Nikis Son?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Do you all think that Dylan could be Niki and Paul's son?  I am beginning to think so.  Let me know what you think. If so this will be a good s/l.  To find out Dylan is Nick and Victoria's brother.  Wow!!!

#2 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

• 928 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Yeah that would be interesting!!! I have not been keeping up with this show because the big secret about Adam being the father and Summer's paternity test kilt it for me. I just started back watching because I heard on another board that Adam now knows the truth so I'll be posting more. Gwen I know this has nothing to do with your topic, but I wasn't aware that you posted on the Y&R side. That's good to know.
Live,Laugh,Love

#3 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 11 September 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Yeah that would be interesting!!! I have not been keeping up with this show because the big secret about Adam being the father and Summer's paternity test kilt it for me. I just started back watching because I heard on another board that Adam now knows the truth so I'll be posting more. Gwen I know this has nothing to do with your topic, but I wasn't aware that you posted on the Y&R side. That's good to know.
Thank you.  I am so glad you agree with me.  I am hopeing that Dylan is Niki's and Paul's.  As for Adam although he is a devil sometimes he needed to know the truth and it came out yesterday....I was crying LOL!!!!

#4 mommmy

mommmy

I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that

• 720 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Well Paul isn't the father, but I do think Dylan is her son it sure seems like it is heading that way anyway.

#5 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

• 928 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Well if not Paul, who could be the father if Dylan is Nikki's child? Dylan already has (had) a father or so he thinks who just died.
Live,Laugh,Love

#6 mommmy

mommmy

• 720 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Well they explain who the father is on today's show.  We still don't know if the child is Dylan but my guess it is.

#7 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,059 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

I guess a short cut way to track the child would be to trace all people born on that date in that area.   Birth certificate information tracking could provide it, right?   :geek:
Posted Image

#8 mommmy

mommmy

• 720 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 11 September 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

I guess a short cut way to track the child would be to trace all people born on that date in that area.   Birth certificate information tracking could provide it, right?   :geek:

That is a good idea but that makes to much sense so I doubt they will go that route, lol.

#9 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,436 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Wow.  I did not see this SL coming.  This is just out of the blue, isn't it?  How many more secret babies are they going to come up with?  

Over the last five to ten years, we've discovered Jill was Katherine's -- then, she wasn't.  Tucker was Katherine's secret child.  Devon was Tucker's secret child.  Summer is Nick's, then Jack's, but really, Nick's.  Connor is Adam's, not Dylan's.  Lily is Neil's, not Malcolm's.  I know there are more, but my head is spinning.  

#10 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Well, Niki went thru some Hell and I feel bad for her I was hoping Niki and Paul would have a son, I was wrong and now we will have to wait and see who is her son and we do know who is the father.  Thanks everyone.

#11 soapy73

soapy73

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

• 584 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Well I'd say it seems probable Dylan will be Nicki's son.  Maybe he'll finally become interesting.  So far not into this boring, way too nicey nice guy.  It really wasn't convincing how Dylan whole-heartedly took Chelsea's word about her baby being his.  I mean come on, he's such a good person that he trusted a strange woman who was trying to get away/divorce her husband without getting a paternity test, especially after he found out more about Chelsea's past as a professional scammer, then the early birth, etc.  Or maybe were supposed to believe he was blinded because he lost Avery and his dad and wanted to hang onto anything.  Now of course he's gonna be a mess because of his post-traumatic issues and will want Avery to be there for him.  Dylan set himself up, and I don't want to see his crybaby problems get in the way of Avery marrying Nick.  Avery is the best match for Nick in a long time or maybe ever in my opinion, and I hope she doesn't let Dylan come between them.

#12 Babs

Babs

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• Admin
  • 2,501 posts
  • Interests:Soaps, movies, cricket, football, superheroes,reading, design.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

Wait, Nikki has another son besides Nick?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Follow SOL on Twitter Posted Image
Join us on Facebook Posted Image

#13 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

View Postsoapy73, on 12 September 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Well I'd say it seems probable Dylan will be Nicki's son.  Maybe he'll finally become interesting.  So far not into this boring, way too nicey nice guy.  It really wasn't convincing how Dylan whole-heartedly took Chelsea's word about her baby being his.  I mean come on, he's such a good person that he trusted a strange woman who was trying to get away/divorce her husband without getting a paternity test, especially after he found out more about Chelsea's past as a professional scammer, then the early birth, etc.  Or maybe were supposed to believe he was blinded because he lost Avery and his dad and wanted to hang onto anything.  Now of course he's gonna be a mess because of his post-traumatic issues and will want Avery to be there for him.  Dylan set himself up, and I don't want to see his crybaby problems get in the way of Avery marrying Nick.  Avery is the best match for Nick in a long time or maybe ever in my opinion, and I hope she doesn't let Dylan come between them.
Hello soapy how are you doing? So glad to read your post and I agree with you.  I use to like Sharon, she was my favorite until she lost her mind and started sleeping around with everybody.  I like Avery, and I would love to see her with Nick, I think Avery is in love with 2 men, Nick and Dylan.  I can't help but like Dylan too.  I really feel sorry for him and I am so mad at Chelsea for listening to Chloe someone who tricked Cane into marrying her lying to him about Delhia's paternity.  Cane went thru the same thing and he won his love,  Lilly.  I just hope Avery make the right choice and know what she is doing....have a good nite soapy....Gwennie.

#14 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostBabs, on 13 September 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

Wait, Nikki has another son besides Nick?
Yes, LOL!!! I think it is good looking Dylan.

#15 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,059 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

Okay, I may be sounding a bit like a broken record, but how about Jack Wagner as Nikki's long lost son?   :wub:
Posted Image

#16 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 13 September 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Okay, I may be sounding a bit like a broken record, but how about Jack Wagner as Nikki's long lost son?   :wub:
I like Jack Waggoner it would be great if he could come on the Y&R and shake it up a bit LOL!!!

#17 mommmy

mommmy

• 720 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

I love Dylan I know some think he is dumb but I see him as just way to trusting.  He is a truly nice guy who just didn't think that someone would be deceitful like that and there are people out there like that.  I feel so bad for him.

#18 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,463 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

View Postmommmy, on 13 September 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

I love Dylan I know some think he is dumb but I see him as just way to trusting.  He is a truly nice guy who just didn't think that someone would be deceitful like that and there are people out there like that.  I feel so bad for him.

I feel sorry for him too because he's lost everything that matter to him and he doesn't deserve that. Chelsea should have been honest with him and she shouldn't have listen to Chloe. Now, she's the one who's in trouble, not Chloe.

#19 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

I know, P2 and mommy I was telling soapy the same thing.  Chelsea should not have listened to Chloe.  She has done her share of bad things and hurting people.  You would think she would have learned from her mistakes.  I like Dylan a lot and I feel bad for him too.

#20 soapy73

soapy73

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

• 584 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postgwenblake, on 13 September 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Hello soapy how are you doing? So glad to read your post and I agree with you.  I use to like Sharon, she was my favorite until she lost her mind and started sleeping around with everybody.  I like Avery, and I would love to see her with Nick, I think Avery is in love with 2 men, Nick and Dylan.  I can't help but like Dylan too.  I really feel sorry for him and I am so mad at Chelsea for listening to Chloe someone who tricked Cane into marrying her lying to him about Delhia's paternity.  Cane went thru the same thing and he won his love,  Lilly.  I just hope Avery make the right choice and know what she is doing....have a good nite soapy....Gwennie.
Thanks Gwen, doing great.  Avery and Nick are just cute together, and she's good for him.  I'm thinking maybe Dylan and Sharon would be a good couple, maybe he could be the guy who finally balances her out since he's so good and understanding, although really I'd rather she Sharon disappear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users