Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Alix : (23 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Oh, gosh! I meant to watch Ronn Moss after reading your post, but then forgot at the last moment :cray:
@  gwenblake : (23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM) Hi everyone, I am still busy taking care of my 6 yr old and 10 yr old Grand Kids and it is a job!!! Take care!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) HEY GUYS!!!    Ronn Moss is on CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP tonight.  I'm recording it!  LOL
@  mommmy : (22 July 2014 - 03:10 PM) Oh wow that is awesome, congrats Pierrette.  My daughter turned 15 today that is also hard to believe.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 July 2014 - 05:15 AM) Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary of marriage. Time goes by so fast.
@  mommmy : (21 July 2014 - 11:26 PM) Oh yeah it is getting better and finally Ben's secret will finally be revealed.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM) Mommmy, I haven't watched all the episodes of Y&R from last week but I will make some comments later. This show is good.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:28 PM) I've watched last week's episodes of B&B and it took me less than 30 minutes because I used the ff button many times. It's worst than ever.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 11:40 PM) Its actually been slow for quite awhile but glad to see you back Pierrette.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (20 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) Welcome back, Pierrette ... I've missed you!!
@  Pierrette2 : (20 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Hi Mommmy, I'm back. It's summer and many people are on vacations.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM) This board seems so slow anymore kind of sad.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 06:16 PM) That is so true, and when he is home he does really good at cleaning lol.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 01:12 PM) Well look at it this way, he has two weeks to get to all of those "Honey do" jobs that he's been putting off.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thanks and my husband found out he got the job it won't start for a couple of weeks but I am so happy that he got it.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Great news mommy and best of luck to your husband.
@  mommmy : (18 July 2014 - 02:49 PM) Well I have a job starting next week and my husband goes in for a second interview today so keeping my fingers crossed he will get the job
@  BrookeRocks : (18 July 2014 - 06:42 AM) Mommmy, I hope everything's gopnna be fine for your husband...
@  mommmy : (16 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Thanks gwen
@  gwenblake : (16 July 2014 - 12:43 PM) I will be praying for you and your husband mommmy!

Who is Niki's Son (Dylan)?

is Dylan Nikis Son?

  • Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Do you all think that Dylan could be Niki and Paul's son?  I am beginning to think so.  Let me know what you think. If so this will be a good s/l.  To find out Dylan is Nick and Victoria's brother.  Wow!!!

#2 mrsfordhere

 
mrsfordhere

    My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

  • Member
  • 928 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lakeland,TN
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Yeah that would be interesting!!! I have not been keeping up with this show because the big secret about Adam being the father and Summer's paternity test kilt it for me. I just started back watching because I heard on another board that Adam now knows the truth so I'll be posting more. Gwen I know this has nothing to do with your topic, but I wasn't aware that you posted on the Y&R side. That's good to know.
Live,Laugh,Love

#3 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 11 September 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Yeah that would be interesting!!! I have not been keeping up with this show because the big secret about Adam being the father and Summer's paternity test kilt it for me. I just started back watching because I heard on another board that Adam now knows the truth so I'll be posting more. Gwen I know this has nothing to do with your topic, but I wasn't aware that you posted on the Y&R side. That's good to know.
Thank you.  I am so glad you agree with me.  I am hopeing that Dylan is Niki's and Paul's.  As for Adam although he is a devil sometimes he needed to know the truth and it came out yesterday....I was crying LOL!!!!

#4 mommmy

 
mommmy

    I'm rubber you're glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces off me and sticks on you!

  • Member
  • 673 posts
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Well Paul isn't the father, but I do think Dylan is her son it sure seems like it is heading that way anyway.

#5 mrsfordhere

 
mrsfordhere

    My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

  • Member
  • 928 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lakeland,TN
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Well if not Paul, who could be the father if Dylan is Nikki's child? Dylan already has (had) a father or so he thinks who just died.
Live,Laugh,Love

#6 mommmy

 
mommmy

    I'm rubber you're glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces off me and sticks on you!

  • Member
  • 673 posts
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Well they explain who the father is on today's show.  We still don't know if the child is Dylan but my guess it is.

#7 Tinkrbl40

 
Tinkrbl40

    A penny saved is ridiculous.

  • Member
  • 3,961 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Los Angeles, CA
  • Country:
 

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

I guess a short cut way to track the child would be to trace all people born on that date in that area.   Birth certificate information tracking could provide it, right?   :geek:
Posted Image

#8 mommmy

 
mommmy

    I'm rubber you're glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces off me and sticks on you!

  • Member
  • 673 posts
  • Country:
 

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 11 September 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

I guess a short cut way to track the child would be to trace all people born on that date in that area.   Birth certificate information tracking could provide it, right?   :geek:

That is a good idea but that makes to much sense so I doubt they will go that route, lol.

#9 gardengirl9

 
gardengirl9

    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

  • Member
  • 1,380 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies
  • Country:
 

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Wow.  I did not see this SL coming.  This is just out of the blue, isn't it?  How many more secret babies are they going to come up with?  

Over the last five to ten years, we've discovered Jill was Katherine's -- then, she wasn't.  Tucker was Katherine's secret child.  Devon was Tucker's secret child.  Summer is Nick's, then Jack's, but really, Nick's.  Connor is Adam's, not Dylan's.  Lily is Neil's, not Malcolm's.  I know there are more, but my head is spinning.  

#10 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Well, Niki went thru some Hell and I feel bad for her I was hoping Niki and Paul would have a son, I was wrong and now we will have to wait and see who is her son and we do know who is the father.  Thanks everyone.

#11 soapy73

 
soapy73

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • Member
  • 555 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Country:
 

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Well I'd say it seems probable Dylan will be Nicki's son.  Maybe he'll finally become interesting.  So far not into this boring, way too nicey nice guy.  It really wasn't convincing how Dylan whole-heartedly took Chelsea's word about her baby being his.  I mean come on, he's such a good person that he trusted a strange woman who was trying to get away/divorce her husband without getting a paternity test, especially after he found out more about Chelsea's past as a professional scammer, then the early birth, etc.  Or maybe were supposed to believe he was blinded because he lost Avery and his dad and wanted to hang onto anything.  Now of course he's gonna be a mess because of his post-traumatic issues and will want Avery to be there for him.  Dylan set himself up, and I don't want to see his crybaby problems get in the way of Avery marrying Nick.  Avery is the best match for Nick in a long time or maybe ever in my opinion, and I hope she doesn't let Dylan come between them.

#12 Babs

 
Babs

    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

  • Admin
  • 2,499 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Trinidad
  • Interests:Soaps, movies, cricket, football, superheroes,reading, design.
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

Wait, Nikki has another son besides Nick?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Follow SOL on Twitter Posted Image
Join us on Facebook Posted Image

#13 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

View Postsoapy73, on 12 September 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Well I'd say it seems probable Dylan will be Nicki's son.  Maybe he'll finally become interesting.  So far not into this boring, way too nicey nice guy.  It really wasn't convincing how Dylan whole-heartedly took Chelsea's word about her baby being his.  I mean come on, he's such a good person that he trusted a strange woman who was trying to get away/divorce her husband without getting a paternity test, especially after he found out more about Chelsea's past as a professional scammer, then the early birth, etc.  Or maybe were supposed to believe he was blinded because he lost Avery and his dad and wanted to hang onto anything.  Now of course he's gonna be a mess because of his post-traumatic issues and will want Avery to be there for him.  Dylan set himself up, and I don't want to see his crybaby problems get in the way of Avery marrying Nick.  Avery is the best match for Nick in a long time or maybe ever in my opinion, and I hope she doesn't let Dylan come between them.
Hello soapy how are you doing? So glad to read your post and I agree with you.  I use to like Sharon, she was my favorite until she lost her mind and started sleeping around with everybody.  I like Avery, and I would love to see her with Nick, I think Avery is in love with 2 men, Nick and Dylan.  I can't help but like Dylan too.  I really feel sorry for him and I am so mad at Chelsea for listening to Chloe someone who tricked Cane into marrying her lying to him about Delhia's paternity.  Cane went thru the same thing and he won his love,  Lilly.  I just hope Avery make the right choice and know what she is doing....have a good nite soapy....Gwennie.

#14 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostBabs, on 13 September 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

Wait, Nikki has another son besides Nick?
Yes, LOL!!! I think it is good looking Dylan.

#15 Tinkrbl40

 
Tinkrbl40

    A penny saved is ridiculous.

  • Member
  • 3,961 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Los Angeles, CA
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

Okay, I may be sounding a bit like a broken record, but how about Jack Wagner as Nikki's long lost son?   :wub:
Posted Image

#16 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 13 September 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Okay, I may be sounding a bit like a broken record, but how about Jack Wagner as Nikki's long lost son?   :wub:
I like Jack Waggoner it would be great if he could come on the Y&R and shake it up a bit LOL!!!

#17 mommmy

 
mommmy

    I'm rubber you're glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces off me and sticks on you!

  • Member
  • 673 posts
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

I love Dylan I know some think he is dumb but I see him as just way to trusting.  He is a truly nice guy who just didn't think that someone would be deceitful like that and there are people out there like that.  I feel so bad for him.

#18 Pierrette2

 
Pierrette2

    Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

  • Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,351 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

View Postmommmy, on 13 September 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

I love Dylan I know some think he is dumb but I see him as just way to trusting.  He is a truly nice guy who just didn't think that someone would be deceitful like that and there are people out there like that.  I feel so bad for him.

I feel sorry for him too because he's lost everything that matter to him and he doesn't deserve that. Chelsea should have been honest with him and she shouldn't have listen to Chloe. Now, she's the one who's in trouble, not Chloe.

#19 gwenblake

 
gwenblake

    It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

  • B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gastonia, NC
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

I know, P2 and mommy I was telling soapy the same thing.  Chelsea should not have listened to Chloe.  She has done her share of bad things and hurting people.  You would think she would have learned from her mistakes.  I like Dylan a lot and I feel bad for him too.

#20 soapy73

 
soapy73

    What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

  • Member
  • 555 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Country:
 

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postgwenblake, on 13 September 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Hello soapy how are you doing? So glad to read your post and I agree with you.  I use to like Sharon, she was my favorite until she lost her mind and started sleeping around with everybody.  I like Avery, and I would love to see her with Nick, I think Avery is in love with 2 men, Nick and Dylan.  I can't help but like Dylan too.  I really feel sorry for him and I am so mad at Chelsea for listening to Chloe someone who tricked Cane into marrying her lying to him about Delhia's paternity.  Cane went thru the same thing and he won his love,  Lilly.  I just hope Avery make the right choice and know what she is doing....have a good nite soapy....Gwennie.
Thanks Gwen, doing great.  Avery and Nick are just cute together, and she's good for him.  I'm thinking maybe Dylan and Sharon would be a good couple, maybe he could be the guy who finally balances her out since he's so good and understanding, although really I'd rather she Sharon disappear.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users