Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  gwenblake : (22 August 2014 - 12:53 PM) Yes keep the Faith!
@  Pierrette2 : (21 August 2014 - 09:43 PM) Keep the faith Mommmy. God is good and He will listen to our prayers.
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 05:18 PM) Thanks gwen you guys are so sweet.  By next week the internet should be off.  We do have an appointment with this apartment hunters and they find apartments for people with bad credit or evictions so I am hoping they will help.  Because my husband is going to start where I work so that will help with income but to late for this place we are in.  Will keep you updated as much as I can.
@  gwenblake : (21 August 2014 - 11:46 AM) I will miss you so much mommmy do know that.  I will be praying because I know there is a miracle around the corner for you and your family!
@  mommmy : (21 August 2014 - 03:18 AM) Thanks Tink and Pierrette.  And yep it is just temporary, I know things will get better, I always try to stay as positive as I can.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (19 August 2014 - 08:38 PM) SO sorry to hear about this .... I'm sure this will be VERY temporary ... Sending you love, light and prayers. Tink    :give_rose:  :give_rose:
@  Pierrette2 : (19 August 2014 - 08:12 PM) We will be waiting for you Mommmy. Everything will go well for you. :grouphug:
@  mommmy : (19 August 2014 - 03:18 PM) Thanks guys, that does help.  The internet will be shut off sometime this week so might not be on for awhile.  One good thing if we go to a weekly place for awhile free wifi, lol.
@  BrookeRocks : (19 August 2014 - 02:04 PM) So sorry for you Mommmy... I wish I could help :-( I'm lighting a candle for you to my Buddha with a request for you with all my positive thoughts!!
@  gwenblake : (19 August 2014 - 11:24 AM) my dear friend mommmy please pray for someone to come out there and help you and your family.  I know that feeling.  I was in that same position once years ago.  Someone that I least expected came forward and helped me.  I thank God for her.  I know God will make a way out of no way!!!!  Glory!!!  I will pray for you and your family....Be Blessed!
@  Pierrette2 : (18 August 2014 - 11:05 PM) I'll send you positive thoughts too.
@  mommmy : (18 August 2014 - 06:46 PM) Thank you, I appreciate it.
@  Pierrette2 : (18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM) Mommmy, I'm so sorry to hear this. You can be sure that I'll be praying for you.
@  mommmy : (18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM) A prayer request needed.  Me and my husband and kids by the end of the month will be homeless.  I am working part time and my husband is looking for something.  We are hoping to find maybe a nice weekly place to stay until we can get another place.  Just scary right now so I need all the prayers I can get, thank.
@  mommmy : (12 August 2014 - 05:54 AM) That is good news and your country can't be as bad as mine when it comes to healthcare it sucks, lol.
@  BrookeRocks : (11 August 2014 - 08:59 PM) Good news!!! Finally, my fibromyalgia is recognized as a disease. I am granted now as a disabled worker!! It's very hard in France, we're a retarded country on many things! Just imagine that people who decide if you have the disease or not only have your medical folder. They never saw you, never talked to you... :-/
@  mommmy : (10 August 2014 - 02:21 AM) Oh I know hard to believe its August already.  Of course a part of me wants time to fast, planning a big vacation when we get our tax money next year so very excited about that.
@  BrookeRocks : (09 August 2014 - 07:09 AM) The week-end already!!! My God time is passing sooooo fast....
@  BrookeRocks : (06 August 2014 - 10:14 AM) In a month only Gwen... Thank you !!
@  gwenblake : (05 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) Have a good time BR!!! :)

Who is Niki's Son (Dylan)?

is Dylan Nikis Son?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

View Postsoapy73, on 13 September 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Thanks Gwen, doing great.  Avery and Nick are just cute together, and she's good for him.  I'm thinking maybe Dylan and Sharon would be a good couple, maybe he could be the guy who finally balances her out since he's so good and understanding, although really I'd rather she Sharon disappear.
LOL! I agree with you I want Sharon to disappear I remember I use to really have a debate with Beloved on the CBS board about Sharon.  She did not like Sharon and I did and if Beloved was on this board right now I would have to tell her I am sorry, she was right about Sharon.  As for Avery, I really think she loves Dylan more than Nick.  She loves 2 men and I want to see Nick happy and Dylan too, I like them both.  I  am confused for Avery myself LOL!!!  I agree you with my friend!! :I_agree:

Edited by gwenblake, 13 September 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#22 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...

• 928 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

View Postmommmy, on 11 September 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Well Paul isn't the father, but I do think Dylan is her son it sure seems like it is heading that way anyway.
It seems that way to you? How, because the places that Paul and Nikki are visiting has nothing to do with Dylan. Not one clue that links Nikki to Dylan that I've seen.
Live,Laugh,Love

#23 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postgardengirl9, on 12 September 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

Wow.  I did not see this SL coming.  This is just out of the blue, isn't it?  How many more secret babies are they going to come up with?  

Over the last five to ten years, we've discovered Jill was Katherine's -- then, she wasn't.  Tucker was Katherine's secret child.  Devon was Tucker's secret child.  Summer is Nick's, then Jack's, but really, Nick's.  Connor is Adam's, not Dylan's.  Lily is Neil's, not Malcolm's.  I know there are more, but my head is spinning.  
No Lily is really Malcolm's child. You forgot Ashley who stole a child from Victor! LOL- Abby was supposed to be Brad's, but Ashley had other plans.........................
Live,Laugh,Love

#24 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postsoapy73, on 12 September 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Well I'd say it seems probable Dylan will be Nicki's son.  Maybe he'll finally become interesting.  So far not into this boring, way too nicey nice guy.  It really wasn't convincing how Dylan whole-heartedly took Chelsea's word about her baby being his.  I mean come on, he's such a good person that he trusted a strange woman who was trying to get away/divorce her husband without getting a paternity test, especially after he found out more about Chelsea's past as a professional scammer, then the early birth, etc.  Or maybe were supposed to believe he was blinded because he lost Avery and his dad and wanted to hang onto anything.  Now of course he's gonna be a mess because of his post-traumatic issues and will want Avery to be there for him.  Dylan set himself up, and I don't want to see his crybaby problems get in the way of Avery marrying Nick.  Avery is the best match for Nick in a long time or maybe ever in my opinion, and I hope she doesn't let Dylan come between them.
I disagree. I think Avery should be with Dylan. They never really got their chance and Avery was devastated when Dylan came back. She thought he was dead so it's sort of like being woken from a bad dream. Like a happy ending to a love story. I can't buy into this new relationship for Nick and Avery because Avery is Phyllis sister. I don't do husbands with siblings storylines. LOL, but I do agree about Dylan. That is just a shame how he feel for the okie doke. Especially when this woman ex husband kept hanging around like a dog on a leech. What did he think Adam was there doing every time? Mentoring Chelsea.  I'm glad the truth is out and hopefully every couple that belong together will be. ****Kidding**** Besides Avery is still in love with Dylan as Nick said, so no Nick doesn't want that. Well he may since he wasn't so hesitant when sleeping with sisters.

Edited by mrsfordhere, 19 September 2013 - 02:29 AM.

Live,Laugh,Love

#25 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

View Postgwenblake, on 13 September 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

I like Jack Waggoner it would be great if he could come on the Y&R and shake it up a bit LOL!!!
Yeah, but wouldn't he be too old? Well I just thought- not if Jackie could get away with it on B&B.
Live,Laugh,Love

#26 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

View Postmommmy, on 13 September 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

I love Dylan I know some think he is dumb but I see him as just way to trusting.  He is a truly nice guy who just didn't think that someone would be deceitful like that and there are people out there like that.  I feel so bad for him.
Me too. And now he has ran off with the baby because he's so heartbroken, but technically speaking- isn't he declared the legal father since he signed the birth certificate?
Live,Laugh,Love

#27 mommmy

mommmy

I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that

• 712 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

No he ran away with the baby because of his PTSD he isn't in his right mind he doesn't even realize that is Connor he has right now.  But yes you are right he is the legal father right now that's why Adam needs to go to court to get custody of his own child, which is just sad.

#28 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 19 September 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Yeah, but wouldn't he be too old? Well I just thought- not if Jackie could get away with it on B&B.
Yeah, Jack Waggoner would be too old, like you said Jackie got away with it too, and I think Nikki was like 17, I maybe wrong.  Even if he is not her son I would like to see him back on the soaps he is wonderful and I love him LOL!!! :)

#29 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postmommmy, on 19 September 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

No he ran away with the baby because of his PTSD he isn't in his right mind he doesn't even realize that is Connor he has right now.  But yes you are right he is the legal father right now that's why Adam needs to go to court to get custody of his own child, which is just sad.
He sure isn't in his right mind. Poor Dylan
Live,Laugh,Love

#30 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,429 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 19 September 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

It seems that way to you? How, because the places that Paul and Nikki are visiting has nothing to do with Dylan. Not one clue that links Nikki to Dylan that I've seen.
I also think that Dylan could be her son even if they never said he has been adopted. Nikki's son could be anyone for that matter (Carmine or the police officer) but I have a feeling that it's Dylan because when Nikki met him for the first time two weeks ago, she said she was happy to meet him and then, she said to Vicki that he seems like a nice guy. It was odd to see how they met if it wasn't for another reason.

#31 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,020 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

You know .... it's entirely possible that the senile nun DIDN'T get it right .... and Penelope is NOT the lady who adopted Nikki's son.    It could be someone else ....     :ph34r:

I still think the Date Of Birth is the key here.   :judge:
Posted Image

#32 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

I agree with you Tink, maybe Paul will really find out the truth from this lawyer he is suppose to see.

#33 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

• 4,429 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

I think that I heard the nun say that the woman who'd adopted Nikki's child was a young single mother. If it's true then maybe it's her other child who died and not Nikki's child. Maybe we'll learn that this woman had another son when she adopted Nikki's baby.

#34 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

I hope so P2, Nikki is so torn up and I can understand that!  I hope Paul finds out the truth soon!

#35 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,020 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

You think Victor will make a big fuss about this when she goes home?    
Posted Image

#36 mommmy

mommmy

• 712 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

If she ever tells the truth he probably will, he won't like her lying to him.  I am hoping he will understand about her having a son but with him you never know he might just blow up about that.

#37 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

View Postmommmy, on 25 September 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

If she ever tells the truth he probably will, he won't like her lying to him.  I am hoping he will understand about her having a son but with him you never know he might just blow up about that.
I agree!

#38 mrsfordhere

mrsfordhere

• 928 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 24 September 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

You know .... it's entirely possible that the senile nun DIDN'T get it right .... and Penelope is NOT the lady who adopted Nikki's son. It could be someone else .... :ph34r:

I still think the Date Of Birth is the key here.   :judge:
I hope your right because that would be sad to know you gave up your child and later found out he/she died at 7 years old.
Live,Laugh,Love

#39 mommmy

mommmy

• 712 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

View Postmrsfordhere, on 26 September 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

I hope your right because that would be sad to know you gave up your child and later found out he/she died at 7 years old.

Oh yeah I am sure her son is still alive and living right there in GC.

#40 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

• 4,429 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

I said this in another thread but thought that I should say it here as well.

After watching today's show, I've changed my mind and now I think that Stitch is Nikki's son. He's told Dylan that he's moving in GC with his wife and child because he has finished his medical studies and he'll work at the GC Hospital.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users