Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  BrookeRocks : (30 July 2014 - 12:13 PM) Too bad, they can't come with us... I'm so disappointed...
@  BrookeRocks : (26 July 2014 - 06:04 PM) Thanks Gwen, and maybe a couple of friend will come with us... that will be fun!!!
@  gwenblake : (26 July 2014 - 12:29 PM) Wow you have a wonderful time BR!!!  You go girl!!!
@  BrookeRocks : (26 July 2014 - 07:33 AM) Oh yes it will! I can't wait to be there. We really need this break. We'll celebrate my hubby's 50th birthday!
@  mommmy : (26 July 2014 - 04:31 AM) Oh that sounds so nice Brooke I bet that will be a blast.
@  BrookeRocks : (25 July 2014 - 04:44 PM) Have a good week-end!! We just made the reservation for our vacation but not before September 16. My husband has too much work and his employees took their holidays on August so... We have to wait. We chose Rhodes, it's a Greek Island.
@  mommmy : (25 July 2014 - 03:38 PM) I hope everyone has a good weekend too.  I so want to go to the beach, love the ocean.  But not till next year when we go to Disneyland
@  gwenblake : (25 July 2014 - 01:41 PM) Good Friday morning and I am so tired from the park and running errands from yesterday!  Where is the Beach someone?  I want to go there!!!!  Have a good week-end everyone!!!
@  Alix : (23 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Oh, gosh! I meant to watch Ronn Moss after reading your post, but then forgot at the last moment :cray:
@  gwenblake : (23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM) Hi everyone, I am still busy taking care of my 6 yr old and 10 yr old Grand Kids and it is a job!!! Take care!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) HEY GUYS!!!    Ronn Moss is on CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP tonight.  I'm recording it!  LOL
@  mommmy : (22 July 2014 - 03:10 PM) Oh wow that is awesome, congrats Pierrette.  My daughter turned 15 today that is also hard to believe.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 July 2014 - 05:15 AM) Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary of marriage. Time goes by so fast.
@  mommmy : (21 July 2014 - 11:26 PM) Oh yeah it is getting better and finally Ben's secret will finally be revealed.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM) Mommmy, I haven't watched all the episodes of Y&R from last week but I will make some comments later. This show is good.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:28 PM) I've watched last week's episodes of B&B and it took me less than 30 minutes because I used the ff button many times. It's worst than ever.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 11:40 PM) Its actually been slow for quite awhile but glad to see you back Pierrette.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (20 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) Welcome back, Pierrette ... I've missed you!!
@  Pierrette2 : (20 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Hi Mommmy, I'm back. It's summer and many people are on vacations.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM) This board seems so slow anymore kind of sad.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

What is Quinn's Ulterior Motive?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 henrysmom

henrysmom

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

• 882 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Why is she so gung ho on getting Wyatt and Hope together?

#2 Heart824

Heart824

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

So she can latch onto money and probably Eric.  Whenever she speaks you can see $ signs in her eyes.  I know most think she is thinking of Wyatt but that lady is thinking of herself.  She is gong to be evil.

#3 henrysmom

henrysmom

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

• 882 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

I think so too!

#4 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,450 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

I just saw Rena Sofer in an old episode of Two and a half Men, she made CHarlie believe she had a child with him only to get money from him, she used the little boy she was baby sitting !!!
Always the same character as it seems LOL

#5 Haybelle

Haybelle

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

• 253 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

I think Bell knows that Wyatt is the popular choice but we can't have Hope's eye wandering from Liam, so someone is going to have to make something out of nothing.

BTW I read an interview with DD and Scott Clifton and they both want Wyatt to win, they think Liam has had it too easy.

#6 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,985 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Liam is a putz .... for the life of me, I can't see why Hope wants him .....   I think Wyatt is a much better choice for her, and his mother sees that.  I think.   :hair:
Posted Image

#7 Babs

Babs

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• Admin
  • 2,499 posts
  • Interests:Soaps, movies, cricket, football, superheroes,reading, design.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Everyone wants Wyatt to win, including me. I want it bad bad bad.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Follow SOL on Twitter Posted Image
Join us on Facebook Posted Image

#8 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

I want Wyatt to win only if it is because Hope decides for herself not some scheme, plot or lies that brings it on.  It Quinn manipulates or schemes to make it happen she is no better than Steffy,  Taylor or Stephanie.  For once I would like it be Hope's decision without the manipulation.

#9 Pierrette2

Pierrette2

Iím rubber youíre glue, anything bad you say about me, bounces o

• Soap Lover Elite Member
  • 4,380 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook, gardening with my hubby. I'm a pets lover and I love to surf on the net!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

I also want Wyatt to win. Liam is still thinking of Steffy even if he claims otherwise and says that Hope is the one with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. He would be in Paris in a blink of an eye if Steffy would ask him to be there with her.
As for Quinn, she didn't like Hope when she met her but she changed her mind when she saw the sparks in her son's eyes and it was even before she received the job offer for FC so I truly believe that she wants her son to be happy with the girl he loves.

#10 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,450 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hope is grown enough to know who she loves and who she wants to be with.
I don't get that, even if "someone" was trying to break my relation with the man I love by plotting for me to be with "someone else"
I will end with the man I CHOSE and I LOVE. I will never be with someone that I don't chose!! WTH??!!

In soaps, men and women always end up with someone else on the rebond.
Hope will be disappointed by the email Liam sent to Steffy so she will break up and run straight into Wyatt's arms??
WHO DOES THAT in real life??

I know it's a show but isn't soap supposed to reflect life of everyday?

Of course I'd like Hope to get rid of Liam, he doesn't deserves her but I want Hope to be with a man she choses and loves.

If it's Wyatt then she had to take her time, like he asked, to know him better and close the door on Liam. Be clear with him that it's over.

I think it's too much to ask. Wonder in what world Bell is living... in what planet...

#11 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostBrookeRocks, on 03 October 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Hope is grown enough to know who she loves and who she wants to be with.
I don't get that, even if "someone" was trying to break my relation with the man I love by plotting for me to be with "someone else"
I will end with the man I CHOSE and I LOVE. I will never be with someone that I don't chose!! WTH??!!

In soaps, men and women always end up with someone else on the rebond.
Hope will be disappointed by the email Liam sent to Steffy so she will break up and run straight into Wyatt's arms??
WHO DOES THAT in real life??

I know it's a show but isn't soap supposed to reflect life of everyday?

Of course I'd like Hope to get rid of Liam, he doesn't deserves her but I want Hope to be with a man she choses and loves.

If it's Wyatt then she had to take her time, like he asked, to know him better and close the door on Liam. Be clear with him that it's over.

I think it's too much to ask. Wonder in what world Bell is living... in what planet...

Exactly!  Someone has been involved with breaking Liam and Hope up from the start.  Everytime these two are together there is someone lying and manipulating them.  So if Hope finds the email to Steffy, runs to Wyatt...then what?  She will find out the truth and again go back to Liam.  She stated again yesterday that she LIKES Wyatt a lot but loves Liam.  So that will change in a minute's notice?  The one thing about Hope is she is always clear....she wants to be with Liam.  Wyatt got that but his mother doesn't.

Since when is an engaged person not off limits?  As I said, Quinn is seeing $ signs and the potential of being involved with the Forresters.

#12 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,985 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Well, "manipulation" can only go so far ....   :unknw:

With as many bribes, threats and nasty stunts that Stephanie pulled,  Ridge STILL chose Brooke.   :roadrage:

Even if Quinn "manipulates" the situation, she can't force Hope to love Wyatt.   :unknw:

(GO, WYATT!!!!    :goodjob: )

Edited by Tinkrbl40, 03 October 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 03 October 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

Well, "manipulation" can only go so far ....   :unknw:

With as many bribes, threats and nasty stunts that Stephanie pulled,  Ridge STILL chose Brooke.   :roadrage:

Even if Quinn "manipulates" the situation, she can't force Hope to love Wyatt.   :unknw:

(GO, WYATT!!!!    :goodjob: )

Yeah, at some point Ridge would always come back to Brooke but way too many times to even count, Ridge left Brooke because of lies, schemes and manipulation from Stephanie.  The last time Ridge was going to marry Taylor was due to Stephanie's bribing Thomas to lie about Brooke.

As I said, if Quinn gets Hope to run to Wyatt's arms because of something she does behind Hope's back, it will be exactly the same and she is no better than Stephanie.

Quinn keeps stating Wyatt is the right man for Hope.  Well it isn't Quinn's decision to make.

Edited by Heart824, 03 October 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#14 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,450 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Quinn only knows Hope for a few months, how could she know that? And how can she be so sure that Wyatt will make Hope "so happy"?? No one can be sure of that, not even Wyatt. He can "try" to make her happy but he can assert he would.

Quinn is acting like a idiot, she's so like Stephanie and Taylor... She has nothing to say, it's NONE of her business!!

If Wyatt and Hope should end up together, it has to be because they are in love, not for any other reason!

#15 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,985 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

OMG!!!!   :shok: :shok: :shok:

Is Quinn the New Stephanie?   :broom: :broom: :broom: :broom: :broom:
Posted Image

#16 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Evidently Stephanie doesn't like Quinn.  She flew off the wall when Quinn kissed Eric.

I still think it would be funny if Brooke would kiss Eric and Stephanie just stayed put on the wall.  It would be a sign.

#17 henrysmom

henrysmom

• 882 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

I agree with you guys. I just want Hope to be with Wyatt if it's her choice. I'm just not sure I like Wyatt for her either. And seriously, how can he knows he loves her already?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users