Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Heart824 : (18 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) You too Gwen
@  gwenblake : (18 April 2014 - 03:31 PM) Have a Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Day.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 08:38 PM) Thanks Heart.
@  Heart824 : (16 April 2014 - 05:35 PM) Well the time should past quickly and you will never have to put up with those women again.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 01:03 PM) She was nice yesterday. It will not last. She can't go for more than a day.
@  mommmy : (16 April 2014 - 12:34 PM) Well for whatever reason glad she is being nice now, good for you to stand up to her that was very cool.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 11:30 AM) One woman who has hated me since my very irst day there, started nagging at me about something the ood prep people did. We ran out food. So I am to leave my line and go cook. i have alway ignored her. Yesterday I turned around and told her that she only had to see me for the next week and a half and for that next week and a hal she needs to just shut it and leave me alone and after that she will never have to see me again. I said I'm quitting she is getting what she wanted now suck on it and be happy. She stood there in shock. Then she was so nice ater that. Maybe she's araid that if she makes me too mad, I'll resend my resignation and stay just to make her mad. at chance of that happening.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 11:23 AM) Thank ypu Pierrette. They tool my leaving really weel, but that disapponited my new boss, who actually called me to check on me to see if they had upset me. He was disappointed because he was hope thay would have said just go now so he could start me today. I think I am going to like it.
@  Pierrette2 : (15 April 2014 - 10:13 PM) Zacsmom, I'm glad you found a new job. I hope the new one will make you happy. :)
@  mommmy : (15 April 2014 - 09:07 PM) Oh that is really weird that it doesn't show on your computer.  I sometimes post from my phone but I hate it because that is really a little keyboard, lol.
@  gardengirl9 : (15 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) I,m on my iPad, and everything is completely normal.  The missing posts are showing up here, but not on my regular computer.  I guess I should be happy, but it is harder to type on this little keyboard.  Oh,  well, beggars can't be choosers!
@  mommmy : (15 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) Did you ask Babs why your posts  keep disappearing that is very weird.
@  gardengirl9 : (15 April 2014 - 04:22 PM) Thanks, Heart, but if my posts vanish instead of posting, what's the point?  This little box is the only thing working at this point.  No trouble typing, and no trouble posting to the shoutbox.  I just don't understand why this is happening.  It's no fun to read all the great conversations, and not be able to comment.  Let me say, I am hoping all of you do well with back problems, foot problems and job changes.  I am keeping up!
@  Heart824 : (15 April 2014 - 04:15 PM) Also you can't stop, I miss you
@  Heart824 : (15 April 2014 - 04:15 PM) Well GG I understand.  However, I am not sure why, but it is not as bad on my home computer has it use to be.  I still have bad times but I just keep on posting.  Maybe if you just keep on trying, it will finally get better like mine.  It is the craziest thing.
@  gardengirl9 : (15 April 2014 - 04:12 PM) You guys are probably sick of me, at this point, but I just wrote two posts under the topic of "Is Katie going to talk to Eric today?", hit POST, and they disappeared!!! This shoutbox is the only spot on this board where I can type without having to hit the letters over and over, and now, when I spend twice the time to pound out a few sentences, they vanish when I hit POST.  This means that I am wasting my time trying to join in here at SOL.  I am so disappointed.  gg9
@  gwenblake : (15 April 2014 - 02:45 PM) Good luck on your new job, and as for racism, we all get get it.  My BF is white and she tells me how she is treated at work.  Some of the things she tells me doesn't even surprise me.  She pray for them and go on.  Thank goodness you have a new job.  Be Blessed!
@  zacsmom : (15 April 2014 - 01:10 PM) Thanks everyone. Your words of encouragement strenghthen me.
@  mommmy : (15 April 2014 - 12:31 PM) Glad you got a new job, I never put in a two notice, usually though its a call center and they don't deserve one, lol.  I hope the next two weeks aren't to bad.
@  Heart824 : (15 April 2014 - 12:14 PM) Zacsmom, racism applies to all colors and, yes, all colors can experience racism.  Good luck and don't let those bullies get to you. Good luck on your new job.

AND RIDGE HAS BEEN CELIBATE IN PARIS? SERIOUSLY?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,632 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm  SO  freakin' mad at today's show ........    :roadrage:

Brooke is having to "confess" her activity while Ridge was gone ..... but did you hear him reciprocate?       :ass:   

The moron ended his marriage on the honeymoon over a stupid text message ..... and has been living in Paris for a year and a half?     :roadrage:

You think he has actually been celibate that whole time .... ?    :roadrage:  

GMAFB !!!!!   :roadrage:
Posted Image

#2 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 339 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

Even if he has, does that mean his ex-wife had to be as well? Is it difficult for this idiot to understand that perhaps she was so hurt and on the rebound that she fell for another man? That she was vulnerable because of what he did to her, AGAIN? I hate Ridge, always have, always will.

#3 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

This just shows us that nothing will ever change for Brooke.
Bell wants her to be the bad one, the one who's always doing mistakes and more than anything, Bell wants the viewers to remember only Brooke's mistakes. All the others are good people, they never did anything wrong...

Now just see where Bell is going... Ridge is angry at Brooke (another lame excuse...) Katie can't forgive Brooke (she should ask Bridget how she did to forgive her when she did the exact same thing with Nick...) only Bill is in Brooke's corner.
It's not in his habits to let someone sides Brooke, even her children have thrown her under the bus repeatedly.
I can be wrong but something is telling me that Brill will be back. That's what Bell has in mind...

#4 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Ridge said yesterday that Katie needed her husband for her child, How many times did Ridge leave Brooke not caring for their child.Their child didn't need a father at home.His grown kids needed him more. He kicked hischild out on the street when Taylor came home.I hate this hypocrite.

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• B&B Elite Member
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

Someone needs to throw that in his face, Thorne maybe the one to tell him about his self.  I don't think Brill will be back forbrooke, I think this s/l is going to be good and a lot is going to come out. Someone is going to make Ridge look bad.  I know he dated while he was in Paris.  Brooke need to throw that in his face too!!!  He is such a hypocrite.  Along with sweet and innocent Katie, the both of them makes me just sick right now!!! LOL!!! :)

#6 Heart824

Heart824

• 1,930 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Well I still hate Ridge.  I couldn't even believe yesterday.  Well, yeah I can but it was insane.  Since when has Ridge cared if he was married to the mother of his children or not?  What a self-righteous idiot.  Ohhhh poor Katie.  Fact is, it is none of Ridge's business.  He doesn't like it...get lost and leave Brooke alone.  He has no say or part in any of this.  He dumped her for some stupid reason.  He said himself he couldn't continue to handle two families so that must mean he didn't stay with the mother of his children.  I can't stand this man.  Now he goes to Katie?  Since when has Ridge cared about any of the Logans? "Brooke stole your husband".  GMAB!  Ridge has no idea what went on.  

Katie was also sickening.  She can't forgive Brooke.  Well, did Bridgett forgive Katie?

#7 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

The writers don't care, Brooke is the only person not allowed to make mistake.
She is notperfect, she's human and she will still do mistakes, like everybody else but only Brooke
will be judge and mistreated because of hers, the others will be forgotten.
Aren't we used to that already??

What I couldn't believe was this stupid writing for Brooke when Ridge asked her why Bill, they made Brooke answered that she made bad choice when Ridge is not around... WTF!!!!???? Brooke is not Ridge's possession, she can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants, it's nothing of Ridge's fucking business!!
He lost this right when he first left Brooke for Taylor!! He made his choice FGS, he can take back his moral and put it in his :ass:

I knew that bringing Ridge back would make me mad!!!!

#8 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,632 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous".      He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking!   :angry:
Posted Image

#9 Heart824

Heart824

• 1,930 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous".   He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking!   :angry:

I liked that Brooke didn't take his call.  I hope that is a sign that she has had enough of the idiot.

#10 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,632 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, me too.   :geek:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users