Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  mommmy : (22 April 2014 - 08:53 PM) I have a shirt on that says Happy Happy Happy so take that to heart and don't worry about that other job not worth it.
@  zacsmom : (22 April 2014 - 12:56 PM) Thanks Gwennie. It also doesn't hurt that iget a 20 dicount.Cha ching. Let's just hpe idon't spend all of my paycheck. I may end upowing them at the end of the pay period.LOL.
@  gwenblake : (22 April 2014 - 11:21 AM) zacs you will have peace of mind and now you can try for another job.  You don't need a job you can't be happy on.  I am so proud you made that decision....Good for you!!!  Good morning everyone!
@  zacsmom : (22 April 2014 - 11:09 AM) You guys are the greatest. I was sick all night because I was so upset and threw up this morning. I have to return aprons and shirts this morning and I am going to refuse to say a word. I was just thinking that 12 people have walked out without giving notice in the past 2 yrs. Seeing that we only have 20 people, that is a 50% turnover.Those statistics show that it wasn't just me.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 April 2014 - 05:22 AM) Zacsmom, I'm sending you positive thoughts and I wish you the best with the new job.
@  Heart824 : (21 April 2014 - 10:21 PM) Well now you have a better job to give it all.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 09:57 PM) Thanks so much Heart and Mommy. Why do I feel like such crap though. I gave that job all I had. I just feel bad.
@  mommmy : (21 April 2014 - 09:46 PM) That is good glad you quit especially since you have another job you don't need that crap.
@  Heart824 : (21 April 2014 - 09:30 PM) Good for you Zacsmom.  Someone actually gave the notice and they treat you like this.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 09:19 PM) It's done. They were just awul to me today. A bunch o stu happened and my boss said if you don't like it just go. So I'm gone. My new boss has me already scheduled or the week. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
@  mommmy : (21 April 2014 - 03:42 PM) Yep just think of it that way all the weeks you have had to endure this job and now its only 5 days, it will go quick.
@  zacsmom : (21 April 2014 - 11:59 AM) I have to go back to the old job today to finish the week. Uggg. Just don't want to be there. But alas it's just 5 days.
@  mommmy : (19 April 2014 - 10:28 PM) That is very cool zacsmom, I know it sure makes a difference when you have a job you love.
@  Heart824 : (19 April 2014 - 05:48 PM) Great Zacsmom
@  zacsmom : (19 April 2014 - 12:26 PM) Started my new job and I love it.
@  gwenblake : (19 April 2014 - 12:22 PM) Happy Easter everyone!!!
@  mommmy : (19 April 2014 - 02:04 AM) Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter.
@  Heart824 : (18 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) You too Gwen
@  gwenblake : (18 April 2014 - 03:31 PM) Have a Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Day.
@  zacsmom : (16 April 2014 - 08:38 PM) Thanks Heart.

AND RIDGE HAS BEEN CELIBATE IN PARIS? SERIOUSLY?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,657 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm  SO  freakin' mad at today's show ........    :roadrage:

Brooke is having to "confess" her activity while Ridge was gone ..... but did you hear him reciprocate?       :ass:   

The moron ended his marriage on the honeymoon over a stupid text message ..... and has been living in Paris for a year and a half?     :roadrage:

You think he has actually been celibate that whole time .... ?    :roadrage:  

GMAFB !!!!!   :roadrage:
Posted Image

#2 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 341 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

Even if he has, does that mean his ex-wife had to be as well? Is it difficult for this idiot to understand that perhaps she was so hurt and on the rebound that she fell for another man? That she was vulnerable because of what he did to her, AGAIN? I hate Ridge, always have, always will.

#3 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

This just shows us that nothing will ever change for Brooke.
Bell wants her to be the bad one, the one who's always doing mistakes and more than anything, Bell wants the viewers to remember only Brooke's mistakes. All the others are good people, they never did anything wrong...

Now just see where Bell is going... Ridge is angry at Brooke (another lame excuse...) Katie can't forgive Brooke (she should ask Bridget how she did to forgive her when she did the exact same thing with Nick...) only Bill is in Brooke's corner.
It's not in his habits to let someone sides Brooke, even her children have thrown her under the bus repeatedly.
I can be wrong but something is telling me that Brill will be back. That's what Bell has in mind...

#4 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,296 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Ridge said yesterday that Katie needed her husband for her child, How many times did Ridge leave Brooke not caring for their child.Their child didn't need a father at home.His grown kids needed him more. He kicked hischild out on the street when Taylor came home.I hate this hypocrite.

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

Someone needs to throw that in his face, Thorne maybe the one to tell him about his self.  I don't think Brill will be back forbrooke, I think this s/l is going to be good and a lot is going to come out. Someone is going to make Ridge look bad.  I know he dated while he was in Paris.  Brooke need to throw that in his face too!!!  He is such a hypocrite.  Along with sweet and innocent Katie, the both of them makes me just sick right now!!! LOL!!! :)

#6 Heart824

Heart824

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,957 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Well I still hate Ridge.  I couldn't even believe yesterday.  Well, yeah I can but it was insane.  Since when has Ridge cared if he was married to the mother of his children or not?  What a self-righteous idiot.  Ohhhh poor Katie.  Fact is, it is none of Ridge's business.  He doesn't like it...get lost and leave Brooke alone.  He has no say or part in any of this.  He dumped her for some stupid reason.  He said himself he couldn't continue to handle two families so that must mean he didn't stay with the mother of his children.  I can't stand this man.  Now he goes to Katie?  Since when has Ridge cared about any of the Logans? "Brooke stole your husband".  GMAB!  Ridge has no idea what went on.  

Katie was also sickening.  She can't forgive Brooke.  Well, did Bridgett forgive Katie?

#7 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

The writers don't care, Brooke is the only person not allowed to make mistake.
She is notperfect, she's human and she will still do mistakes, like everybody else but only Brooke
will be judge and mistreated because of hers, the others will be forgotten.
Aren't we used to that already??

What I couldn't believe was this stupid writing for Brooke when Ridge asked her why Bill, they made Brooke answered that she made bad choice when Ridge is not around... WTF!!!!???? Brooke is not Ridge's possession, she can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants, it's nothing of Ridge's fucking business!!
He lost this right when he first left Brooke for Taylor!! He made his choice FGS, he can take back his moral and put it in his :ass:

I knew that bringing Ridge back would make me mad!!!!

#8 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,657 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous".      He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking!   :angry:
Posted Image

#9 Heart824

Heart824

• 1,957 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous".   He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking!   :angry:

I liked that Brooke didn't take his call.  I hope that is a sign that she has had enough of the idiot.

#10 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,657 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, me too.   :geek:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users