Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Alix : (23 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Oh, gosh! I meant to watch Ronn Moss after reading your post, but then forgot at the last moment :cray:
@  gwenblake : (23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM) Hi everyone, I am still busy taking care of my 6 yr old and 10 yr old Grand Kids and it is a job!!! Take care!!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) HEY GUYS!!!    Ronn Moss is on CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP tonight.  I'm recording it!  LOL
@  mommmy : (22 July 2014 - 03:10 PM) Oh wow that is awesome, congrats Pierrette.  My daughter turned 15 today that is also hard to believe.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 July 2014 - 05:15 AM) Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary of marriage. Time goes by so fast.
@  mommmy : (21 July 2014 - 11:26 PM) Oh yeah it is getting better and finally Ben's secret will finally be revealed.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM) Mommmy, I haven't watched all the episodes of Y&R from last week but I will make some comments later. This show is good.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:28 PM) I've watched last week's episodes of B&B and it took me less than 30 minutes because I used the ff button many times. It's worst than ever.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 11:40 PM) Its actually been slow for quite awhile but glad to see you back Pierrette.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (20 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) Welcome back, Pierrette ... I've missed you!!
@  Pierrette2 : (20 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Hi Mommmy, I'm back. It's summer and many people are on vacations.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM) This board seems so slow anymore kind of sad.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 06:16 PM) That is so true, and when he is home he does really good at cleaning lol.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 01:12 PM) Well look at it this way, he has two weeks to get to all of those "Honey do" jobs that he's been putting off.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thanks and my husband found out he got the job it won't start for a couple of weeks but I am so happy that he got it.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Great news mommy and best of luck to your husband.
@  mommmy : (18 July 2014 - 02:49 PM) Well I have a job starting next week and my husband goes in for a second interview today so keeping my fingers crossed he will get the job
@  BrookeRocks : (18 July 2014 - 06:42 AM) Mommmy, I hope everything's gopnna be fine for your husband...
@  mommmy : (16 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Thanks gwen
@  gwenblake : (16 July 2014 - 12:43 PM) I will be praying for you and your husband mommmy!

AND RIDGE HAS BEEN CELIBATE IN PARIS? SERIOUSLY?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,963 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm  SO  freakin' mad at today's show ........    :roadrage:

Brooke is having to "confess" her activity while Ridge was gone ..... but did you hear him reciprocate?       :ass:   

The moron ended his marriage on the honeymoon over a stupid text message ..... and has been living in Paris for a year and a half?     :roadrage:

You think he has actually been celibate that whole time .... ?    :roadrage:  

GMAFB !!!!!   :roadrage:
Posted Image

#2 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 361 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

Even if he has, does that mean his ex-wife had to be as well? Is it difficult for this idiot to understand that perhaps she was so hurt and on the rebound that she fell for another man? That she was vulnerable because of what he did to her, AGAIN? I hate Ridge, always have, always will.

#3 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,432 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

This just shows us that nothing will ever change for Brooke.
Bell wants her to be the bad one, the one who's always doing mistakes and more than anything, Bell wants the viewers to remember only Brooke's mistakes. All the others are good people, they never did anything wrong...

Now just see where Bell is going... Ridge is angry at Brooke (another lame excuse...) Katie can't forgive Brooke (she should ask Bridget how she did to forgive her when she did the exact same thing with Nick...) only Bill is in Brooke's corner.
It's not in his habits to let someone sides Brooke, even her children have thrown her under the bus repeatedly.
I can be wrong but something is telling me that Brill will be back. That's what Bell has in mind...

#4 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,429 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Ridge said yesterday that Katie needed her husband for her child, How many times did Ridge leave Brooke not caring for their child.Their child didn't need a father at home.His grown kids needed him more. He kicked hischild out on the street when Taylor came home.I hate this hypocrite.

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

Someone needs to throw that in his face, Thorne maybe the one to tell him about his self.  I don't think Brill will be back forbrooke, I think this s/l is going to be good and a lot is going to come out. Someone is going to make Ridge look bad.  I know he dated while he was in Paris.  Brooke need to throw that in his face too!!!  He is such a hypocrite.  Along with sweet and innocent Katie, the both of them makes me just sick right now!!! LOL!!! :)

#6 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Well I still hate Ridge.  I couldn't even believe yesterday.  Well, yeah I can but it was insane.  Since when has Ridge cared if he was married to the mother of his children or not?  What a self-righteous idiot.  Ohhhh poor Katie.  Fact is, it is none of Ridge's business.  He doesn't like it...get lost and leave Brooke alone.  He has no say or part in any of this.  He dumped her for some stupid reason.  He said himself he couldn't continue to handle two families so that must mean he didn't stay with the mother of his children.  I can't stand this man.  Now he goes to Katie?  Since when has Ridge cared about any of the Logans? "Brooke stole your husband".  GMAB!  Ridge has no idea what went on.  

Katie was also sickening.  She can't forgive Brooke.  Well, did Bridgett forgive Katie?

#7 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,432 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

The writers don't care, Brooke is the only person not allowed to make mistake.
She is notperfect, she's human and she will still do mistakes, like everybody else but only Brooke
will be judge and mistreated because of hers, the others will be forgotten.
Aren't we used to that already??

What I couldn't believe was this stupid writing for Brooke when Ridge asked her why Bill, they made Brooke answered that she made bad choice when Ridge is not around... WTF!!!!???? Brooke is not Ridge's possession, she can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants, it's nothing of Ridge's fucking business!!
He lost this right when he first left Brooke for Taylor!! He made his choice FGS, he can take back his moral and put it in his :ass:

I knew that bringing Ridge back would make me mad!!!!

#8 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,963 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous".      He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking!   :angry:
Posted Image

#9 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostTinkrbl40, on 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous".   He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking!   :angry:

I liked that Brooke didn't take his call.  I hope that is a sign that she has had enough of the idiot.

#10 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,963 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, me too.   :geek:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users