Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  gwenblake : (02 July 2015 - 05:19 PM) Glad you are back my friend GHOST812!
@  GHOST812 : (02 July 2015 - 04:37 PM) it's been so long I forgot how to post OMG
@  GHOST812 : (02 July 2015 - 04:31 PM) long time no see
@  Tinkrbl40 : (29 June 2015 - 11:53 PM) Thanks Pierrette, but it only works in Canada! :lol:
@  Pierrette2 : (28 June 2015 - 06:01 AM) Hey Tink, try this link: http://www.globaltv....andtherestless/
@  Tinkrbl40 : (27 June 2015 - 08:25 PM) HELP! Friday's Y&R was cut short -- BEST place for me to view online?
@  Tinkrbl40 : (15 June 2015 - 12:41 AM) Happy Birthday, Babs!! :drinks:
@  gwenblake : (13 June 2015 - 11:38 AM) Happy Birthday to Babs!!!
@  Pierrette2 : (13 June 2015 - 05:51 AM) It's Babs' birthday so Happy Birthday sweetie. <3
@  Tinkrbl40 : (08 June 2015 - 10:45 PM) OMG , I MISSED IT! Happy Birthday Gwen !! :drinks:
@  gwenblake : (08 June 2015 - 10:32 AM) Thanks everyone I had a wonderful Birthday!
@  Alix : (07 June 2015 - 03:29 PM) Happy Birthday to Gwen :drinks:
@  MissK : (07 June 2015 - 11:42 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN !!!!
@  Pierrette2 : (07 June 2015 - 06:00 AM) It's Gwen's birthday so let's all sing; "Happy Birthday to Gwen". :clapping: :clapping:
@  gwenblake : (02 June 2015 - 09:14 PM) I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day!
@  MissK : (02 June 2015 - 04:52 PM) Well, you know, my children are busy in their lives so they just sent me a message. My husband and I had lunch with his mother and then we went on the mountain, where her husband's ashes were dispersed 6 years ago... We brought some flowers and stay a while. I even brought back a small tree that had begun to grow under bigs trees, it would have been difficult for him to grow up there, it's much better in my garden, it has a lot more space!!
@  gwenblake : (02 June 2015 - 11:06 AM) Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day MissK. Be Blessed my friend!
@  MissK : (31 May 2015 - 08:20 AM) You too Gwen, here it's Mother's day so... it's MY DAY! LOL it's not gonna change the fact that I'm going to cook and wash the dishes!!!
@  gwenblake : (30 May 2015 - 10:52 AM) Enjoy your week-end people! In a week I will be 62! LOL! Have a nice day, my day is so busy!
@  MissK : (10 May 2015 - 06:00 PM) Happy mother's day to you across the sea !! Here, it's gonna be at the end of the month...

Photo

AND RIDGE HAS BEEN CELIBATE IN PARIS? SERIOUSLY?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,395 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm SO freakin' mad at today's show ........ :roadrage:

Brooke is having to "confess" her activity while Ridge was gone ..... but did you hear him reciprocate? :ass:

The moron ended his marriage on the honeymoon over a stupid text message ..... and has been living in Paris for a year and a half? :roadrage:

You think he has actually been celibate that whole time .... ? :roadrage:

GMAFB !!!!! :roadrage:
  • gwenblake and forbrooke like this
Posted Image

#2 Gert1980

Gert1980

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

• 387 posts
  • Interests:music, movies, books, writing poetry and fiction

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

Even if he has, does that mean his ex-wife had to be as well? Is it difficult for this idiot to understand that perhaps she was so hurt and on the rebound that she fell for another man? That she was vulnerable because of what he did to her, AGAIN? I hate Ridge, always have, always will.

#3 MissK

MissK

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,736 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

This just shows us that nothing will ever change for Brooke.
Bell wants her to be the bad one, the one who's always doing mistakes and more than anything, Bell wants the viewers to remember only Brooke's mistakes. All the others are good people, they never did anything wrong...

Now just see where Bell is going... Ridge is angry at Brooke (another lame excuse...) Katie can't forgive Brooke (she should ask Bridget how she did to forgive her when she did the exact same thing with Nick...) only Bill is in Brooke's corner.
It's not in his habits to let someone sides Brooke, even her children have thrown her under the bus repeatedly.
I can be wrong but something is telling me that Brill will be back. That's what Bell has in mind...

#4 zacsmom

zacsmom

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,655 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking, B&B, Crochet, Reading,

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Ridge said yesterday that Katie needed her husband for her child, How many times did Ridge leave Brooke not caring for their child.Their child didn't need a father at home.His grown kids needed him more. He kicked hischild out on the street when Taylor came home.I hate this hypocrite.

#5 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

Someone needs to throw that in his face, Thorne maybe the one to tell him about his self. I don't think Brill will be back forbrooke, I think this s/l is going to be good and a lot is going to come out. Someone is going to make Ridge look bad. I know he dated while he was in Paris. Brooke need to throw that in his face too!!! He is such a hypocrite. Along with sweet and innocent Katie, the both of them makes me just sick right now!!! LOL!!! :)

#6 Heart824

Heart824

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Well I still hate Ridge. I couldn't even believe yesterday. Well, yeah I can but it was insane. Since when has Ridge cared if he was married to the mother of his children or not? What a self-righteous idiot. Ohhhh poor Katie. Fact is, it is none of Ridge's business. He doesn't like it...get lost and leave Brooke alone. He has no say or part in any of this. He dumped her for some stupid reason. He said himself he couldn't continue to handle two families so that must mean he didn't stay with the mother of his children. I can't stand this man. Now he goes to Katie? Since when has Ridge cared about any of the Logans? "Brooke stole your husband". GMAB! Ridge has no idea what went on.

Katie was also sickening. She can't forgive Brooke. Well, did Bridgett forgive Katie?

#7 MissK

MissK

• 3,736 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

The writers don't care, Brooke is the only person not allowed to make mistake.
She is notperfect, she's human and she will still do mistakes, like everybody else but only Brooke
will be judge and mistreated because of hers, the others will be forgotten.
Aren't we used to that already??

What I couldn't believe was this stupid writing for Brooke when Ridge asked her why Bill, they made Brooke answered that she made bad choice when Ridge is not around... WTF!!!!???? Brooke is not Ridge's possession, she can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants, it's nothing of Ridge's fucking business!!
He lost this right when he first left Brooke for Taylor!! He made his choice FGS, he can take back his moral and put it in his :ass:

I knew that bringing Ridge back would make me mad!!!!

#8 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery!

• 4,395 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous". He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking! :angry:
Posted Image

#9 Heart824

Heart824

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

I think the word that describes Ridge best is "self-righteous". He's just too damned self-righteous for my liking! :angry:

I liked that Brooke didn't take his call. I hope that is a sign that she has had enough of the idiot.

#10 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 4,395 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, me too. :geek:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users