Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Due to persons spamming the shoutbox, we have disabled 'New Members' from using it. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation!
@  Tinkrbl40 : (22 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) HEY GUYS!!!    Ronn Moss is on CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP tonight.  I'm recording it!  LOL
@  mommmy : (22 July 2014 - 03:10 PM) Oh wow that is awesome, congrats Pierrette.  My daughter turned 15 today that is also hard to believe.
@  Pierrette2 : (22 July 2014 - 05:15 AM) Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary of marriage. Time goes by so fast.
@  mommmy : (21 July 2014 - 11:26 PM) Oh yeah it is getting better and finally Ben's secret will finally be revealed.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM) Mommmy, I haven't watched all the episodes of Y&R from last week but I will make some comments later. This show is good.
@  Pierrette2 : (21 July 2014 - 05:28 PM) I've watched last week's episodes of B&B and it took me less than 30 minutes because I used the ff button many times. It's worst than ever.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 11:40 PM) Its actually been slow for quite awhile but glad to see you back Pierrette.
@  Tinkrbl40 : (20 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) Welcome back, Pierrette ... I've missed you!!
@  Pierrette2 : (20 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Hi Mommmy, I'm back. It's summer and many people are on vacations.
@  mommmy : (20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM) This board seems so slow anymore kind of sad.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 06:16 PM) That is so true, and when he is home he does really good at cleaning lol.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 01:12 PM) Well look at it this way, he has two weeks to get to all of those "Honey do" jobs that he's been putting off.
@  mommmy : (19 July 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thanks and my husband found out he got the job it won't start for a couple of weeks but I am so happy that he got it.
@  zacsmom : (19 July 2014 - 12:28 AM) Great news mommy and best of luck to your husband.
@  mommmy : (18 July 2014 - 02:49 PM) Well I have a job starting next week and my husband goes in for a second interview today so keeping my fingers crossed he will get the job
@  BrookeRocks : (18 July 2014 - 06:42 AM) Mommmy, I hope everything's gopnna be fine for your husband...
@  mommmy : (16 July 2014 - 02:16 PM) Thanks gwen
@  gwenblake : (16 July 2014 - 12:43 PM) I will be praying for you and your husband mommmy!
@  mommmy : (15 July 2014 - 04:28 AM) Well so much for my job, was let go because they decided to close the call center.  My husband was let go two weeks ago so hoping we find something soon.  Not a good start to the week
@  BrookeRocks : (12 July 2014 - 07:29 PM) Celebration in Germany tonight, in France tomorrow... It's gonna be a very funny week-end !!!

OMG I HATE RIDGE AND KATIE!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Heart824

Heart824

It wasn't me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:I love Don Johnson, Westies and Vampires

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

Between watching Hope and Wyatt in bed and watching Katie and Ridge kissing I wanted to spray mace in my eyes.  However when the Jackazz Ridge and Fart Face Katie starting talking I just wanted to come thru the TV and rip their faces off.

Ridge "where have you been. How did I miss you?"  You stupid idiot she was child  when you met you pedophile!  This is the most beautiful woman he has ever met? Are you kidding? I take it the new Ridge hasn't looked at Brooke.  I take it scuzzy likes ugly.

Katie wants to quit work and sat by the fire the rest of their lives. Good give Bill back his company?  Fart face tells Hope the are in love and want to spend their lives together. Great!  Just do it in Paris!

So this is ok because it is how they feel and the tried fighting it for two whole weeks.  However, Bill and Brooke tried to fight having Katie throw them together and they deserved to be punished.....especially Bill.  He can't eve have his son.  Maybe Brooke should keep RJ from the Jackazz.  Like Ridge is going to be a better father than Bill?

I am happy that Brooke and Ridge won't be married.  I just hate how these two self-righteous hypocrites act.  I hope Bill beats the crap out of Ridge in the name of Brook.

BROOKE, GET THOSE PAPERS OUT FOR BILL!!!!

#2 Prime

Prime

Save water. Shower with your boyfriend.

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

Best to keep the pepto bismol handy for the Kringe ( I spelled it right) scenes.

#3 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

A penny saved is ridiculous.

• 3,961 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:00 AM

Ridge and Katie .......    Stephanie must be turning over .... and over ..... and over in her grave!         :growl:

Hey .... maybe Stephanie will come back and haunt Katie?      :lol:
Posted Image

#4 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,431 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

I hope not!! Let the hypocrit be together and live happily in their poetic life by the fireplace...
Brooke is now free of them, free of being abusing by Ridge and free of her guilt toward her hypocrit sister!!

Everything is just fine!!

#5 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,380 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

View PostHeart824, on 06 March 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

Between watching Hope and Wyatt in bed and watching Katie and Ridge kissing I wanted to spray mace in my eyes.  However when the Jackazz Ridge and Fart Face Katie starting talking I just wanted to come thru the TV and rip their faces off.

Ridge "where have you been. How did I miss you?"  You stupid idiot she was child  when you met you pedophile!  This is the most beautiful woman he has ever met? Are you kidding? I take it the new Ridge hasn't looked at Brooke.  I take it scuzzy likes ugly.

Katie wants to quit work and sat by the fire the rest of their lives. Good give Bill back his company?  Fart face tells Hope the are in love and want to spend their lives together. Great!  Just do it in Paris!

So this is ok because it is how they feel and the tried fighting it for two whole weeks.  However, Bill and Brooke tried to fight having Katie throw them together and they deserved to be punished.....especially Bill.  He can't eve have his son.  Maybe Brooke should keep RJ from the Jackazz.  Like Ridge is going to be a better father than Bill?

I am happy that Brooke and Ridge won't be married.  I just hate how these two self-righteous hypocrites act.  I hope Bill beats the crap out of Ridge in the name of Brook.

BROOKE, GET THOSE PAPERS OUT FOR BILL!!!!
It just irritated me listening to them yesterday, softly, wistfully hoping people would understand and leave them alone to live happily ever after.  Where was that compassion when it was Bill and Brooke in love and looking for understanding?  All they got was outrage and guilt trips.  This outrage is what turned Ridge away from Brooke and "opened his eyes" to Katie.....The Most Beautiful Woman he's ever met!   Now, when these two are doing the same thing to Brooke, it doesn't matter.......just as long as they get what they want.  

Did you all notice that Ridge wasn't about to commit to marriage to Katie?  He was real quick to leave his options open!  That will come in real handy when he takes off to stop Brooke from reuniting with Bill -- leaving Katie home, reading her poetry all alone again.

#6 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

I have no problem with Ridge and Katie being together.  In fact, I am all for it and long as he is never with Brooke again.  However, I just can't stand the way they speak of Brooke and dismiss her as they do.  Like their love is so precious that everyone should just understand and be happy for them. Heck, I am happy for them as long as Brooke is free.  It just pisses me off the way they treat Brooke because of Bill.  The fact is, Katie wanted Bill and Brooke together and she did every thing to make that happen.  However, once Katie changed her mind everyone was, again to understand, and forget all their feelings for each other.  Katie chased Bill off by trying to change him in every way.  So now, self-centered, self-righteous, jerk face Ridge is everything she ever wanted.  GMAB!  No one has treated women as badly as Ridge has.  Ridgy can't get over what Brooke did... GOOD!  Don't get over it and than leave Brooke alone.

#7 soapy73

soapy73

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

• 553 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

The dialogue between Ridge and Katie is terrible.  I can't believe they're supposed to be in love.  All they ever do is repeat the same things over and over.  They're either trashing Brooke or talking about how good and pure they are and are not doing anything wrong, staring endlessly at each other while tears roll down poor little Katie's cheek like she's found prince charming, a man finally worthy of her.

#8 Babs

Babs

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• Admin
  • 2,499 posts
  • Interests:Soaps, movies, cricket, football, superheroes,reading, design.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Makes me sick to my stomach. I take consolation in the fact that its not Ronn Moss, so it doesn't even really seems true.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Follow SOL on Twitter Posted Image
Join us on Facebook Posted Image

#9 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

This guy is a poor excuse for Ronn Moss and that is really saying something for me.  I actually don't have a problem with this guy being with Katie.  I could never see Ronn Moss' Ridge with Katie.

Edited by Heart824, 06 March 2014 - 09:36 PM.

#10 Tinkrbl40

Tinkrbl40

• 3,961 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

Oh, but their love is a PURE love ....... gag, barf puke ..... jeez.     :bad:   :bad:   :bad:
Posted Image

#11 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

OMG!  Did Fart Face actually say Brooke acted different when Ridge was around?  That she is a different person when he wasn't there?  Are you kidding me?  When?  When has Brooke ever acted different?  She is always the same person.  I just hate Katie.

We all know how I feel about Hope but I gotta say WAY TO GO HOPE!  Everything she said to Ridge was right on!  Katie really isn't a innocent victim.  LMAO!  Can't believe Hope said that but she is correct.

So Ridge says he has been in love a long time with Katie?  Since when?  The three weeks he has been hanging out with her?  Hope asking Ridge how he is any better than Bill.  I know Ridge tried to explain it a way. Ridge saying Brooke and Bill had an affair behind their back.  Well Brooke didn't have an affair behind Ridge's back.  Ridge was gone  Actually she didn't have affair behind Katie's back.  Katie walked out and said she wanted  divorce.  Brooke and Bill only slept together once and Bill went back to Katie after her heart attack again.

I have to say I love how Hope is taking up for her mother and letting Ridge know he or fart face isn't so great or innocent. I hope she tells Katie the same.  Katie's attitude was so self-righteous when she was talking to Brooke. Both she and Ridge act like the are better than everyone else.

I wish Hope would have said more about what happened between Katie and Bridgett.  It was that they were young, it was Katie breaking up Bridgett's marriage.  They are just going to sweep that under the rug.  Why even mention it?

HOPE  RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU!

#12 gardengirl9

gardengirl9

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

• 1,380 posts
  • Interests:reading, gardening, movies

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:13 AM

Heart, I think they had Hope mention Katie and Bridget's past because all of us have been screaming about it being erased from the history of the  show.  I think they were finally just forced to acknowledge it.  However, it was a really weak description of what happened.   Well, that wasn't good enough.  I won't be satisfied until Katie is forced to admit that what she did to Bridget was far worse than Brooke and Bill.  She broke up a happy couple.  In Bill and Brooke's case, Katie tossed him into Brooke's arms.

I think Hope brushed it off by saying that Katie and Bridget had "some issues" in the past, but "we were all so young."  Really?  If they were going to have her bring it up, why couldn't they have had the backbone to let her tell exactly what happened.   She's sitting there telling Wyatt the background of how Ridge has played two women against each other for years.  It just sounded like she had no clue of what exactly saintly Aunt Katie  did to her niece -- maybe because Hope was a little girl at the time.

I was also pleased to see Hope defending her mother and throwing a little truth in Ridge's face.  I do think they let Ridge end up talking his way into being a martyr.  He seemed to think that what Brooke did was worse than what he and Katie are doing because "we aren't married."  Yeah, that's right, stupid, and the only reason he isn't married right now is because pouty face did a face plant to stop the wedding.  He had every intention of going through with it and marrying Brooke.  He had assured her he loved her, had assured Rick that he was never going to hurt his mother again.   He couldn't even stop the wedding on his own, didn't have the you-know-whats to man up and come clean with Brooke.  He was just going to marry her because Katie "told him to."  What kind of wusssy-man is he, anyway!   Now, he's using the fact that by a matter of minutes, HE'S NOT MARRIED TO BROOKE.  He is free to dump her AGAIN without a shred of guilt.  And, Hope just better not say anything about KATIE!!!  She's pure and innocent and can't be accused of lowering herself to Brooke's level!  Puke.  I hate Ridge.  

Edited by gardengirl9, 07 March 2014 - 07:17 AM.

#13 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:57 AM

Hope knew exactly what she was talking about when she was giving that jerk the "what for".  
Ridge was pissed as hell when he came back and found out that Bill was now the man in the middle and king stud of L.A.  
He didn't like that one bit, so he engineered this whole RATIE sham to take back his coveted role of man in the middle, same as he's always done his entire life!!
And the bonus for him was getting to exact revenge on Brooke for not waiting for his pansy ass to return to her if and when he ever chose to do so.  
Ridge is for Ridge, always has been and always will be....and partaking of Katie's goodies and then casting her aside when she's no longer any of use to him is going to be par for the course.

I also loved when Hope said that Bill and Katie would still be together if not for Taylor and her hate for Brooke.
But you notice Ridge didn't say anything, still isn't allowed to bad talk his precious doc!!!

#14 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

Yeah Ridge tried to talk his way out of what Hope was saying about him but it was weak and he knew it.  Ridge always did what mommy told him and since she is no longer around I guess he has to listen to Katie.  GG, you are right, Ridge wasn't even man enough to be honest with Brooke and was going to marry her.  What a coward.  Whatever he was saying to Hope, she wasn't buying it.  I was really impressed how Hope was standing up for her mom and I hope it continues.

BR, in all my rage I forgot how Hope also put the blame on Taylor.  That was great.  

All these years Ridge has stood by and let anyone and everyone say anything they wanted to say about Brooke.  Call her all kinds of names and did nothing.  Now when Hope is actually speaking the truth abut Katie, not calling her names or anything like that, Ridge demands Hope to shut up.  I only hope that Rick also gets a piece of Ridge.

#15 soapy73

soapy73

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

• 553 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

What about Ridge bringing up something like if his mother was still around, what would she say?  I laughed at that.  Ridge is apparently trying to honor what he thinks his mother would want him to do because he knows Stephanie would have greatly disapproved of Brooke's actions.  That's what it sounded like to me.  If so, what a tool.  Who knows what Stephanie would have thought since she and Brooke became very close in the end, and who cares anyway since Stephanie was a huge hypocrite and Ridge knows it.

#16 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

View Postsoapy73, on 07 March 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

What about Ridge bringing up something like if his mother was still around, what would she say?  I laughed at that.  Ridge is apparently trying to honor what he thinks his mother would want him to do because he knows Stephanie would have greatly disapproved of Brooke's actions.  That's what it sounded like to me.  If so, what a tool.  Who knows what Stephanie would have thought since she and Brooke became very close in the end, and who cares anyway since Stephanie was a huge hypocrite and Ridge knows it.

Because Ridgy is lost without his mother.  That is why he is letting Katie tell him what to do.

#17 gwenblake

gwenblake

• B&B Elite Member
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

So they had to end today's show with Ridge not saying anything and we have to wait until Monday.  He makes me so mad!!! Katie too!!!  Brooke just would not shut up and listen to Katie LOL!!!  it was kind of funny!!! Brooke I mean....I can't believe Katie and Ridge and their self righteous behavior like they have not done anything at all to hurt anyone!!!

Edited by gwenblake, 07 March 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#18 Prime

Prime

Save water. Shower with your boyfriend.

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

I could not believe it when Katie told Brooke about she and Ridges high expectations! When did those expectations emerge Katie? When you slept with Bridget's guy after she'd saved your life, or when Ridge slept with his dad and brothers wives?

#19 Heart824

Heart824

• Banned
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

View Postgwenblake, on 07 March 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

So they had to end today's show with Ridge not saying anything and we have to wait until Monday.  He makes me so mad!!! Katie too!!!  Brooke just would not shut up and listen to Katie LOL!!!  it was kind of funny!!! Brooke I mean....I can't believe Katie and Ridge and their self righteous behavior like they have not done anything at all to hurt anyone!!!

Oh my, not sure I can handle today's how.  The last couple of days have set me off.  Anymore and I may manager to go thru to the tv and rip their faces off.

#20 BrookeRocks

BrookeRocks

• 3,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

View PostHeart824, on 07 March 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

Because Ridgy is lost without his mother.  That is why he is letting Katie tell him what to do.

Poor widdle Ridgeepoo! Sixty years old and without his Mommy he still can't find his own ass.
We know he cared so much about her that he didn't bother to come home when she was dying ...
he was too busy trying to find himself...and wanting to "be a new man".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users